BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Krystal A.
Santa Rosa Va, CA
My all time favorite perfume!! After trying it out at a friends house about 5 years ago, I went out and immediately bought it at Sephora. It is on the expensive side, but after trying many other perfumes that I never ended up liking, it is worth every penny. This will most likely be my forever perfume.
Brittany L.
I love this fragrance! My husband loves it as well he is always telling me I smell amazing:)
It's such I fresh yet pretty scent. Its flowery notes an hints of sultry goodness are so enticing. One of my favorites for sure!
Amy H.
Palatka, FL
I am a perfume fanatic. Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf, has the best smell. This is by far my favorite perfume. Ive had so many compliments, when i wear Flowerbomb, by Viktor & Rolf for women.
Gwendolyn E.
COOPER, TX
I give this to my mother for Mother's Day.
She love the way it the bottle look so nice.
And she love the smelll of it so now on she just want this fragrance. It a very light smells to feel make like who you want to be.
Talya C.
Culver city, CA
I really enjoy this fragrance. It smells floral but it's kinda candy-ish too. It's sweet. The price is expensive. But honestly there isn't anything as amazing as this one. I recommend this one to anyone who likes florals.
Rachel M.
Shorewood, IL
Perfect for when I can't chose a scent, this a great go to! It really sticks to your skin and lasts throughout the day. I don't ever reapply because the underlying notes of the fragrance are potent enough to last all day.
Myrisse D.
Brooklyn, NY
I started wearing Flowerbomb before it was an extremely popular perfume , I discovered it in Bayridge in a small store. I just adore it , it's one of my favors from Victor & Rolf nothing compare to that everlasting smell.
Saym6one S.
ELIZABETHTOWN, PA
This fragrance had me visiting Sephora many times.it's light but intoxicating.your nose is hit with so many light petals of fragrance. Its really hard to tell which one flower that reigns. They all do. Its the kind of fragrance that keeps bringing your wrist to your nose. The desire to keep experiencing the smell is overwhelming.
If you like any flowery type perfumes,you must try this.
Natalia H.
Orlando, FL
I love this scent! It's super girly and sweet but not like in a little girl type of way, but at the same time it's not like a mature scent. I like it for both daytime or nighttime and any season of the year. It is a really warm scent though so if you don't like warm scents you will definitely not enjoy this
Fanny U.
This fragrance smells so good,it stays on all day even after I wash my clothes. The price is okay , I last ordered the rollerball for on the go . I would def purchase this scent again . A sweet smell with flowering to it
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?