BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Marisol F.
My all time favorite perfume! The smell isn't too overwhelming and it last all day/night long. The scent is so fresh and clean you can definitely smell the flowers! I need to buy a smaller version so I can keep it in my purse.
Love this fragrance, this is perfect for summer days or a night out on the town. This is the first time I have used viktor & Rolf , by I must say I was highly impressed and prefer it over any others iv tried. I would say they only thing I would say is if you don't appreciate a vibrant flower sent. Stay away. XOXO
Arabelis M.
UNION CITY, NJ
This a one of the most sexy and lasting scents that I have ever used. I usually don't tend to buy expensive fragrances, but after trying the Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Perfume I was hooked. I would buy it again without a doubt.
brigitte g.
Kissimmee, FL
best perfume ever this always take me back to my mom it's honestly her signature smell and i just love how it just stays with out n your clothes all day it's sweet and soft and settle it's perfect i can't say anything at all n i don't know not one person that doesn't love it stop at sephora and get a sample
Geeta I.
I have been using this perfume for over 5 years! It is sweet and sophisticated with layered scents of vanilla, musk, and amber. I love how feminine is smells and how long it lasts. It is strong yet subdued and I always get compliments when I wear it. I would repurchase over and over again, would highly recommend!
Hannah R.
I absolutely adore this fragrance. Yes, it is pricey, but it is very luxurious, warm, and sexy. I always get compliments when I wear this, and it will forever be in my collection. If you have not smelled it, go check it out!!
Madeline S.
San Antonio, TX
Okay, I have never owned this scent (sadly...) but I tried the rollerball in a Sephora yesterday and it has the most lovely smell. It also surprisingly stayed on all day without it being too strong. I was really surprised.
Vernae H.
Flowerbomb is a spicy-sweet classic that wears best in the winter, but can handle spring surprises. It smells lovely in cold or cool weather. It's strong enough to travel through chilly air, but not too strong for humid days.
Monica G.
Reedley , CA
The packaging itself is so cute! The perfume smells so good. I love the smell it is not to strong which I love because strong ones make me dizzy. It is perfectly in between and a little goes a long way so you get your moneys worth. I got this free for reviewing purposes but I honestly do like this fragrance.
Dawn E.
Surprise, AZ
I love how this perfume smells on. It's a very fresh scent. On me it last a good amount of time. I love that it's not to strong and a little goes a long way. I do feel like the price is high but you get your money's worth.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?