BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Adrienne C.
Lyndhurst, NJ
This has been on my list of "must haves" for awhile and during the Sephora VIB week I used my coupon to pick this perfume up. I have to say it is amazing and I get so many compliments on it. It lasts a long time and is strong but not over powering. I love the bottle as well. It is a great addition to my perfume collection.
Shawny R.
Baltimore, MD
This perfume is honestly the best in the world. I am a self proclaimed perfume specialist and honestly nothing tops flowerbomb. It's a soft super girly scent that you can wear daily. I always get so many compliment when I wear it.
Alanna A.
Los Alamos, CA
I had read about this perfume when it first came out in a magazine. Went to sephora, smelled it and had to have it. It's kind of floral and a little musky. I'm very sensitive to perfumes and this one lasts all day but is very light! I always get compliments when I wear it! This will definitely be one I wear for years to come.
Edina H.
Chattanooga, TN
My all-time favorite perfume. This is a sweet sent which i love. All you need its one or two sprays and it will last you all day. It is pricey but its worth it and will last you for a good while.I always get compliments when i have it on.
DInah G.
I first smelled this scent when I received a sample of it along with a sephora order. I immediately fell in love and bought it. The scent is very sophisticated and "grown up". This is the kind of scent you wear when you are going to dinner or a fancy party. It smells floral but also clean. It is just such a beautiful, sophisticated scent.
Kelcy R.
Milford, CT
I am obsessed with this perfume. The smell is so beautiful but there are two things I'm not crazy about. The scent does not last really long and the prices for the sizes of the bottles is crazy. I paid like $90 for a small bottle.
Karla G.
San Ysidro, CA
One of the sexiest and most delicious fragrances I have ever used. Got so many compliments on it. Also the price is not to high. It has a long duration so one bottle can last up to 6 months with daily use and occasional re applying
Raquel P.
Edinburg, TX
I mean really? Is there anyway to rate this 10 stars? Only this perfume smells so unique and good enough that Wale' even wrote a song about it! Stays on forever and a little goes a very long way. Pricey, but oh so worth every penny. Check fragrancenet for discounts!
Jordan B.
Hanford, CA
Flower bomb is now my absolute favorite perfume of all time. A lot of perfumes don't agree with my body chemistry and end up smelling rancid, but this is perfect. It's long lasting, doesn't smell excessively sweet or floraly as the name would suggest, and women and men alike constantly comment on how much they like the way I smell.
Alicia W.
This is my #1 go to for any occasion! Absolutely in LOVE WITH it. It was a little pricey for me to begin, but after my sample ran out, after that I caved and bought it, I will never be without it again!
The scent compliments me and every one that I know that uses it.
Highly recommend this product to anyone. Any time!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?