BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Suzanne B.
For me this is that once in a lifetime scent connection that you know is "yours". I have a lot of different perfumes that I like or would randomly wear but Flowerbomb, I LOVE! It is so unique and works so well with each person's individual chemistry that it smells different on each wearer. I absolutely love it. It's recognizable and last all day without being over-powering. Best scent I've ever used. The only perfume I can say I plan on always wearing.
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
This was the very first fragrance I picked up the first day working at Sephora. During the holiday season when I started , I sprayed this every day. Now, when I spray it I feel nostalgic. I love the smell and the way it makes me feel
Amanda M.
This should be the perfume you give to a girl wen she becomes a woman. It's a transition shade into being an adult that smells of sweet flowers and sophistication. This scent is lovely through all season and smells wonderful on anyone
Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE
OH my god! Literally the best perfume that I have ever smelled in my entire life. I do find it to be pretty expensive though, but I guess that's why it smells so divine. I first smelled it a few years ago, and I have been hooked ever since. Just a few sprays does last on the body for a good amount of time though, I've found.
Natasha L.
Corona, CA
I was in Sephora checking out their perfume section and I came across this scent. The scent is a light floral with a sultry scent and I immediately fell in love with it. Pricey, but lasts all day and I get a lot of compliments on it.
Erin C.
Phoenix, AZ
I found this at a Duty Free store in Mexico and absolutely fell in love with the scent. We chose not to purchase it but after six months of not being able to get it out of my head my mom got the roller ball and I use it daily. I love the fact that it's not too heavy but it makes itself known. This is my favorite scent that I own.
Sarah S.
Alderson, WV
I love this perfume! I have never been a fan of florals before, so I bought the rollerball from Sephora before buying a full-size bottle in case I didn't like it. But I don't like it, I love it! It is sweet, sexy, spicy, and so feminine. It may be my new signature scent. It is also long-lasting without overpowering your senses.
Shelby G.
Jeffersonville, IN
I actually received this as a sample from Nordstrom. I'm so glad I did, I heard so many good reviews on this perfume and now I know why! It truly is a beautiful scent. Strong and long lasting but not overpowering. To me, it is a perfect blend of sweet floral. I feel so pretty and sexy while wearing this and always get compliments.
Rachel R.
Grand Rapids , MI
The first time i smelled this I loved it, Its so soft but has that florally scent that i love. It is a very rich long lasting perfume, the perfect word to describe it is "pretty" The bottles last a long time also, very worth the price!
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
This perfume is amazing. Very warm smell but I think it is fine for work and going out with the girls. More of a winter, fall scent but who follows those rules when you love a smell?! It is a bit expensive worth it. Try a sample spray on your arm and wait about a hour to see if it is the right smell for you before you splurge.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?