BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
JoAnna M.
Vernon, NJ
I really like this fragrance. It has good silage and blends well with my body chemistry. Because it is such a popular fragrance, I like the fact that it seems to smell different on everyone who wears it. My daughter, myself and a few of my co-workers wear this and you would never be able to tell that we all are wearing the same perfume.
Tara H.
One of my favorite fragrances! It works really well with my body chemistry, which is always the big test! It has great staying power and I tend to get multiple compliments on it when I'm wearing it out; in fact, I'm wearing it right now!
Darnel T.
From the very first whiff, I was completely hooked...then I actually tried it on and the rest was history. If you are looking for a scent that whispers confidence and sex appeal, then this is definitely a MUST HAVE. I reserve this scent for my t-shirt, jeans and stiletto nights out because the lasting scent is enough to steal the scene!
Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all times!!! It smells so delicious. Sweet scent and so sophisticated. Everyone would compliment me on how good this perfume smelled. My absolute favorite. This is also my BOYFRIENDS favorite, he loves it!
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
I received this fragrance when my significant other was working at Dillards, and I LOVED it! This is a very unique scent, it smells strongly, and lasts for a very long time! I ran out over a year ago and I would love to get another bottle.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Omg this is the best smelling perfume ever. It smells floral but fresh and fruity all mixed into one little bottle. The price is not the best because it is so pricey but the smell is worth it. Also you can still smell it the following day.
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
I think this is a very nice perfume. I personally am not a huge fan of the smell but I was initially when I bought it. The bottle is so elegant and the scent lasts all day long. definitely a spring/summertime scent and best for nighttime.
Jade R.
Buena Park , CA
I just scored a free sample of this on one of my Sephora orders. It's so deliciously sweet. I fell completely in love with it and want it so bad. Definitely going on my next Christmas list. To me, it kind of has a floral-vanilla smell to it. Yum !
Lauren H.
Wheaton, IL
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf is hands down one of the most unique and beautiful scents I have ever tried. I started using it a few years ago when it was a Said Fifth Avenue exclusive. Since I began using it, I have had countless people complement me on it and tell me how great it is. In my opinion, there's nothing else like Flowerbomb. It has a presence but is not still light, and it lasts all day. I will never switch from this perfume and highly recommend it!
Elydia R.
Smells so good and the best part about it is if ur a Sephora beauty insider u get a free sample at checkout. It's one of my favorites and It has nice packaging along with a very beautiful bottle. I'm gonna buy the big one once I run out
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?