BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My absolute favorite fragrance for the last 7 years or so since it came out. I’m obsessed. I could wear it everyday and never get sick of it. It’s a little pricey, though. Overall, I would definitely recommend.
moriah c.
Smells wonderful for the two seconds it lasts. If you're looking for something super subtle that no one else can smell this is perfect. For real though, I can't believe this stuff is more than $5 a bottle.
Chryel S.
Baltimore
I got a sample in my Sephora play bag and loved it. I immediately went to my ScentBird account and ordered it for next month subscription. It smells so good, something I will reorder again from ScentBird.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀.
Brooklyn, NY
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE PERFUME EVER!! I’m on my 3rd bottle already & whenever I wear this perfume, I always receive tons of compliments! It smells INCREDIBLE! The only downside of this perfume is the price.
Ashley C.
This is one of my new favorite perfumes. It’s light and floral. It doesn’t seem to last very long to me but that’s ok because it also makes it hard to over use, I think anyway. And the bottle is gorgeous. Been eyeballing their men’s version for my husband and I love that too
Whitney W.
This perfume is amazing ! It has a really warm , flowery and feminine scent to It . It’s my go-to fragrance for everyday ! The bottle is beautiful as well and so is the packaging . No improvements needed.
SHAMENA S.
My favorite scent. It smells so fresh and new. The first time I went to Sephora to the fragrance section and came across this, I immediately fell in love. It’s very feminine and floral but not too strong.
Lisette M.
Lithia, FL
This scent is fabulous! Not over powering or sweet. It's a light floral smell with a hint of amber and warm vanilla. It's perfect for a nice romantic evening. The scent lasts a long time. I love it.
Anna W.
Chicago
Received this as a gift a few years ago - definitely lasts a while! I like the scent - it's definitely not a "bright" floral smell, so I use it more in fall/winter than the summer. The scent stays on for a long time, but as far as I'm aware, doesn't overpower a small room.
shevin t.
I loveeee this perfume sooo much! it has an amazing almost fruity scent that you can’t get tired of. although most perfumes are pricey this one is worth it. it lasts for so long and the package is cute too!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?