BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Lyndsey B.
Cape Coral, FL
I've only smelled this as a sample in the store because I can't afford to purchase it for myself right now, but let me tell you this scent is amazing. If I could I would buy the entire set and use every product every day. It's so fabulous.
Allison M.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this perfume. It is everything someone will want to smell fresh, nice and is long lasting. The only problem, and the reason I give 4 stars, is that it is very expensive. If the price was lower, I would have this as my holy grail. Otherwise it is hard to justify the price compared to other long lasting nice perfumes.
Maggie N.
Melrose, MA
Ugh this is my FAVORITE fragrance. It's can be kind of expensive, but totally worth it in my opinion. You'd this from the name that I'd be overwhelmingly floral, but it's not, it's got a perfect crisp flowery scent that just fantastic!
Alison W.
Tewksbury, MA
This is my go-to perfume whether I want to feel classy for work, pretty for a day with the girls, or sexy for a date night out. I'm not usually all about florals, but this perfume has that little extra spice that keeps it interesting and always makes it smell like your own signature scent (even if everyone is wearing it!).

Shelby R.
Lincoln, NE
OH my god! Literally the best perfume that I have ever smelled in my entire life. I do find it to be pretty expensive though, but I guess that's why it smells so divine. I first smelled it a few years ago, and I have been hooked ever since. Just a few sprays does last on the body for a good amount of time though, I've found.
Amanda M.
This should be the perfume you give to a girl wen she becomes a woman. It's a transition shade into being an adult that smells of sweet flowers and sophistication. This scent is lovely through all season and smells wonderful on anyone
Kierstin B.
Kernersville, NC
This was the very first fragrance I picked up the first day working at Sephora. During the holiday season when I started , I sprayed this every day. Now, when I spray it I feel nostalgic. I love the smell and the way it makes me feel
Erin C.
Phoenix, AZ
I found this at a Duty Free store in Mexico and absolutely fell in love with the scent. We chose not to purchase it but after six months of not being able to get it out of my head my mom got the roller ball and I use it daily. I love the fact that it's not too heavy but it makes itself known. This is my favorite scent that I own.
Jessica H.
Dallas, TX
This perfume is amazing. Very warm smell but I think it is fine for work and going out with the girls. More of a winter, fall scent but who follows those rules when you love a smell?! It is a bit expensive worth it. Try a sample spray on your arm and wait about a hour to see if it is the right smell for you before you splurge.
Rachel R.
The first time i smelled this I loved it, Its so soft but has that florally scent that i love. It is a very rich long lasting perfume, the perfect word to describe it is "pretty" The bottles last a long time also, very worth the price!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?