BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Aleksandra G.
This has been a long time favorite. Very, very florally and not much else. I might just like it more because of the grenade-shaped bottle to be honest. I like to layer this with a deeper, spicier perfume because otherwise this is just too florally for me.
Ellen N.
After 30 minutes of sniffing and deliberating, I finally decided on this perfume, and I love it! Two guys that I dated liked it and even asked me what perfume it was. :)
It has a very floral, even a bit powdery smell. It vaguely reminds me of Chanel No. 5. It could be considered slightly "older" or "mature" scent. People mentioned that it's pricey, but it's not more expensive than others carried in Sephora. It is a bit heavy fragrance, so I wouldn't recommend it for days.

Myra K.
Lexington, MS
I remember when I first bought this as a sample, and I didn't really like it at first. I remember everyone was saying it has layer, and they wasn't joking. The more I wore it the more I like it, and has really grown on me. I will repurchase it.
Hillary G.
Claremont, CA
Once you smell this perfume, you'll realize that it is one of those scents that will never go out of style. Floral but youthful and sexy. My husband loves it, and it smells even better on your skin than on a sample card. Try it in a store on your wrist, walk around with it, you'll be smelling it and wanting it all day. I gladly paid full price for a bottle of this stuff. It's instantly recognizeable on others, which is good and bad, but mostly good. Great packaging, too.
kala m.
Omg this smells so
Good any age group can honestly where it
Packaging is cute it last all day its mine & moms favorite just bomb
But I would recommend the roll on because its a lot cheaper it stays on longer then the actual spray from the bottle
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
I normally do not like anything floral. Most scents seem artificial and overpowering. This, however, smells like a bouquet of fresh flowers with a twist. It also has a sultry side to . I have had about ten or so trial vials of this and am in love. The steep price has prevented me from the full size, but it is definitely a future purchase. Side note.... the men's "Spice Bomb" is also ridiculously delicious and quite literally the reason I have a child! It's spicy and sexy.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
I enjoy the feminine scent on this perfume, it's very long lasting. But sometimes you if you spray too much, it'll be a little too overwhelming for other people. It's great to spray when you just got off the shower it stays in your skin longer
Francel A.
Garland, TX
Flowerbomb is an explosion feminine, fresh, and floral notes. Ultra feminine, sensual and addictive fragrance, this is easily one of my favorite perfumes.

A bit strong in the beginning (patchouli and vanilla oils) but lasts all day and works well with my body chemistry.

This fragrance comes in a pink diamond grenade-shaped bottle. Beautiful on any vanity!
Alexa M.
park ridge, il
Flower bomb is the best perfume on the market. The smell is so unique and beautiful. It is great for woman of all ages. I purchased mine at Ulta, the biggest bottle was $165 I believe so it is on the pricey side. It is definitely worth the price tag!!
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good! I love how sweet this smells, It's very sensual and sophisticated AND it doesn't smell overpowering. It lasts long enough for a work or school day, but you do have to apply it again if you want it longer. I would buy it again, I love it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?