BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Ashley R.
I've never enjoyed this fragrance. It's probably the most popular perfume I can think of, and I really TRIED to like it-- perhaps it doesn't interact well with my body chemistry. This is your typical floral scent, cute and girly, but I find the scent disappears after an hour or so. I like floral scents, but the patchouli is too heavy and this just isn't for me.
Candace A.
This is one of my favorite fragrances next to Chanel..the smell is very fragrant and when I wear it I always get compliments. Also, I buy the Parfumerie because the fragrance lasts much longer. I reccomend it to others and I bought it as a gift for my mother
Irene K.
I love a lot of different fragrances but this has to be my ultimate favorite. There is no point in me trying to describe the scent, you just have to go in person and smell it. You won't regret it and I promise you that you will love it and want to buy it! It smell lingers on me for a long time. The only negative I'd have to say is that it is a bit pricey.
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I used to love this scent. It was so rich and musky and unique. It wasn't until I wore it around my husband who mentioned it smelled like an old lady-- like something his mother would wear. Since then, I've been smelling it in a completely different light.
Heather M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I first discovered this perfume when I was only 13 and fell in love. It's a very sophisticated perfume and it lasts forever. I'm not someone who is a big fan of florals but this has a spicyness to it that is addictive. The only con is that it's pretty pricey.
Kayla V.
I am obsessed with this perfume. Not only is it a heavier floral with the addition of patchouli, but it doesn't feel weighed down. It's the perfect musky scent. I like to use this in the winter as it can be too heavy for the summer, but it smells wonderful.
EUGENIA T.
Perth amboy, NJ
By far the best perfume i own! I love the sweet smell! Its soft and not to strong and lasts all day. It might be pricy but it is well worth the money. I even love the packaging on this prodcut. I think this is everyones favorite smell ever ever for sure its amazing
Laura D.
Van Nuys, CA
Beautiful packaging, just looking at the bottle is exciting. When i first smelled it OMG my mind was blown away at how great it smelled. Strong but not overpowering, which is my biggest problem with perfume. Stay fragrant on my skin for hours. Got tons of compliments
K L.
Whittier, Ca
Literally the prettiest smelling perfume in the work. It is so feminine , so sweet, and dainty. I love it, I purchased it at Nordstrom. I really love the décor of the bottle. The scent has staying power, even when I think its gone, I get compliments on it.
Roxanna A.
This is one of my favorite because it smells divine and I get compliments from my man when I wear it. It last a long time and it smells sensual and not overpowering. It's a bit pricey but t's worth it.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora