BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
shelby r.
Springfield, OH
I think this is a very nice perfume. I personally am not a huge fan of the smell but I was initially when I bought it. The bottle is so elegant and the scent lasts all day long. definitely a spring/summertime scent and best for nighttime.
Elydia R.
Smells so good and the best part about it is if ur a Sephora beauty insider u get a free sample at checkout. It's one of my favorites and It has nice packaging along with a very beautiful bottle. I'm gonna buy the big one once I run out
Jaquilynn M.
Hewitt, TX
I received this fragrance when my significant other was working at Dillards, and I LOVED it! This is a very unique scent, it smells strongly, and lasts for a very long time! I ran out over a year ago and I would love to get another bottle.
Claudia H.
Lakewood, CA
Omg this is the best smelling perfume ever. It smells floral but fresh and fruity all mixed into one little bottle. The price is not the best because it is so pricey but the smell is worth it. Also you can still smell it the following day.
JoAnna M.
Vernon, NJ
I really like this fragrance. It has good silage and blends well with my body chemistry. Because it is such a popular fragrance, I like the fact that it seems to smell different on everyone who wears it. My daughter, myself and a few of my co-workers wear this and you would never be able to tell that we all are wearing the same perfume.
Tara H.
One of my favorite fragrances! It works really well with my body chemistry, which is always the big test! It has great staying power and I tend to get multiple compliments on it when I'm wearing it out; in fact, I'm wearing it right now!
Yazmin R.
The best ever!
No matter how many times I try to change perfumes, I end up coming back to this one!
It lasts all day, smells delicious
You will DEFINITELY receive compliments on your scent.
Try it yourself at Macy's or Sephora you will love it!
Jade R.
Garden Grove, CA
I just scored a free sample of this on one of my Sephora orders. It's so deliciously sweet. I fell completely in love with it and want it so bad. Definitely going on my next Christmas list. To me, it kind of has a floral-vanilla smell to it. Yum !
Janelle S.
Lynnwood, WA
The name 'Flowerbomb' is quite deceiving because I do not find this overly floral. It is very chic - a perfect combination of roses and orchids with sweet vanilla. It is a very sensual, warm fragrance that is perfect for fall and winter.

Ashley P.
La Puente, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all times!!! It smells so delicious. Sweet scent and so sophisticated. Everyone would compliment me on how good this perfume smelled. My absolute favorite. This is also my BOYFRIENDS favorite, he loves it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?