BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Macie C.
Gas City, IN
I love this perfume. It has a beautiful floral smell, but not too overpowering. It's not like a teen perfume. To me it is a great perfume for everyday, or to use for special. I'm picky about my perfumes, & I love it! I love coach poppy flower, & coach love, but I love this even more than them amazingly! It will always be one of my favs!!
Ericka U.
My all time favorite perfume of life!!! I have already had 2 bottles and I need more! I am obsessed! I hate that it is pricey but it's worth every single penny! The scent is so unique and wonderful and it lasts all day!! I just love it so much
Taira C.
Brooklyn, NY
Smells so good! I love how sweet this smells, It's very sensual and sophisticated AND it doesn't smell overpowering. It lasts long enough for a work or school day, but you do have to apply it again if you want it longer. I would buy it again, I love it.
Erica D.
Rock Hill, SC
This stuff not only smells amazing in the bottle but it also smells amazing on me! that's a hard combo to find. it's a bit pricey but so worth it. I love the way the bottle looks. this can be found at Sephora. I would highly recommend this fragrance
BLanca C.
Medley, FL
smooth and delicious fragrance for special days, is very nice, light and fun because the bottle is beautiful to me like a small Granada these perfumes Viktor & Rolf are well known but also very sold for good prestige and delicious fragrances
Cathy V.
Thornton, CO
I always like when I am wearing a fragrance and I get compliments on the good smelling scent I have on 🙂🙃 This is a fragrance for all ages and everyday wear! It's fresh and has that amazing citrus smell to it, I recommend this to everyone now!
Leah B.
Muskego, WI
I have the perfume, the hair mist, the soap and I fall more and more in love with this scent I get a lot of compliments on the scent, Reminds me of cotton candy and a delicate flower. This is my go to scent and yes I will buy it again and again.
Lyle S.
Cheyenne, WY
I enjoy the feminine scent on this perfume, it's very long lasting. But sometimes you if you spray too much, it'll be a little too overwhelming for other people. It's great to spray when you just got off the shower it stays in your skin longer
Francel A.
Garland, TX
Flowerbomb is an explosion feminine, fresh, and floral notes. Ultra feminine, sensual and addictive fragrance, this is easily one of my favorite perfumes.

A bit strong in the beginning (patchouli and vanilla oils) but lasts all day and works well with my body chemistry.

This fragrance comes in a pink diamond grenade-shaped bottle. Beautiful on any vanity!
Daniela C.
SAN JUAN, TX
I have an obsession with perfumes lol, i own like 20 or more and this one is one of my top favorite! smells so good, floral but sweet. lasts all day and when paired with the hair mist it smells as if i just sprayed it on all day! love it :)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?