BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Anja V.
Saint Johns, FL
AMAZING! I never used to use perfume because everything I smelt was too heavy and mature, but as soon as I smelt this one I was sold. It is the perfect scent for anyone with any type of preferences and it lasts forever. Definitely worth the splurge!
Elizabeth W.
I AM OBSESSED WITH THIS PRODUCT LITERALLY THE SMELL IS INSANLY DELICIOUS I LOVE THE BOTLLE IT COMES IN THE PRICE COULD BE A LITTLE LESS BUT YOU GET A GOOD AMOUNT I THINK FOR THE PRICE YOU PAY. I LOVE this and look forward to buying another bottle soon
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
My new favorite perfume. I get so many compliments, it's a great scent especially for fall but I wear it all year long. A little goes a long way and you know it's a good perfume
When people can smell it on you all day and it's not overwhelming to wear
Lois F.
Columbus, OH
This is by far one of the most elegant fragrances ever. It's depth and warmth carries you for hours after you use it. Even after you wash your clothing. I've used it year round and at times seasonally. I remember this fragrance debuted 10yrs ago and it remains one of my greatest finds. I can go on forever but one try and you are instantly hooked.
Krissy B.
Bethlehem, PA
I wear this almost everyday. The smell is so gorgeous, it makes me feel amazing. I find myself sniffing my wrist sometimes just to let the smell intoxicate me. My husband says this is also his favorite Nd I've heard other men compliment it as well.
Simi O.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give it 6 stars I would. This perfume smells so good. It's really strong so 3-4 spritz will do you justice enough. I've had it for more than a year and still no where done with my bottle. It is a little on the expensive side but it's worth the money. So sophisticated and has sweet and floral notes in it. Great for the night time and workplace
Jernell S.
Blaine, MN
This fragrance is hands down my absolute favorite. You get what you pay for, worth every dime. It is mildly floral yet sweet and sultry. The bottle is absolutely beautifully crafted. I get so many compliments on this fragrance and a little goes a long way!
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE! I have tried so many different perfumes and this is my tried and true. The scent stays all day. I get a million compliments. The best is when other people that wear flower bomb recognize it and then you can gush together how good it is!
Francesca L.
Hanover, VA
This sweet yet mature scent is one of my summer favorites. I usually apply early in the day since I prefer musky scents after nightfall. The purse rollerball is my travel buddy and one also lives in my car glove compartment too for a quick refresh!
Denicia G.
Brooklyn, NY
I got this from Influenster to try and I liked it. It's not the type of scent I go for so I ended up passing it on to my cousin because she prefers scents like this.

I don't think it's particularly long wearing but it's good while it lasted. The scent is kind of warm an vanilla-y.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back