BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
kala m.
Omg this smells so
Good any age group can honestly where it
Packaging is cute it last all day its mine & moms favorite just bomb
But I would recommend the roll on because its a lot cheaper it stays on longer then the actual spray from the bottle
Sandra M.
Burlington, CT
I don't typically like perfume, but I heard so much talk about this scent that even thought I was skeptical, I decided to give it a try. Wow. it smells divine. That probably should have been it's name. I've receive lots of compliments and my daughter has gone out and purchased it. if you haven't tried this. Try it now. it smells so goooood.
Suzanne S.
Joliet, IL
I normally do not like anything floral. Most scents seem artificial and overpowering. This, however, smells like a bouquet of fresh flowers with a twist. It also has a sultry side to . I have had about ten or so trial vials of this and am in love. The steep price has prevented me from the full size, but it is definitely a future purchase. Side note.... the men's "Spice Bomb" is also ridiculously delicious and quite literally the reason I have a child! It's spicy and sexy.
Julian R.
Raleigh, NC
Beautiful, sophisticated fragrance. Floral, spicy, with a hint of powder and musk. I notice this fragrance smells different on me every time I wear it, but is always lovely. Long lasting, especially when layered with the body wash or lotion.
Ellen N.
After 30 minutes of sniffing and deliberating, I finally decided on this perfume, and I love it! Two guys that I dated liked it and even asked me what perfume it was. :)
It has a very floral, even a bit powdery smell. It vaguely reminds me of Chanel No. 5. It could be considered slightly "older" or "mature" scent. People mentioned that it's pricey, but it's not more expensive than others carried in Sephora. It is a bit heavy fragrance, so I wouldn't recommend it for days.

Bridgette L.
Hesperia, CA
This is my favorite perfume of all time!! It's pricey but completely worth it!! The smell is so beautiful not too heavy or strong. It last all day what ever the weather! Always put it behind my ears and on my forearm and all day I turn my head I could smell myself and I get so many complements. I absolutely love this perfume it's just perfect.
Elizabeth B.
Springfield, VA
This is probably my favorite perfume that I've ever tried. The scent isn't entirely placeable in one category or another. I generally prefer perfumes that aren't immediately recognizable to those around me, and I've found that this one suits that purpose. It also doesn't tend to overload your sense in a bad way. The travel version is great too!
Darquitta G.
Florence, NJ
My favorite perfume in the world!!! It's smells so good. Never had a favorite scent until now. I've used this for every season! And I love the packaging, makes me feel like the bottle was made for me. I'd recommend this product a thousand times!
Hillary G.
Claremont, CA
Once you smell this perfume, you'll realize that it is one of those scents that will never go out of style. Floral but youthful and sexy. My husband loves it, and it smells even better on your skin than on a sample card. Try it in a store on your wrist, walk around with it, you'll be smelling it and wanting it all day. I gladly paid full price for a bottle of this stuff. It's instantly recognizeable on others, which is good and bad, but mostly good. Great packaging, too.
Carole L.
New Rochelle , NY
Since I got in a perfume store and someone showed me this Flower Bomb this perfume is featuring my list of next purchases! What a feminine, floral, romantic and full of personality fragrance! Delicate but remarkable! I would definitely recommend!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?