BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Karen R.
Phoenix, AZ
Omg i love this Fragrance ! its very expensive but i think its totally worth it save up or splurge must get a little goes a long way its feminine and sexy but it depends what type of scents your into I'm into fruity girly smells and fragrances that make you feel more womenly lol if you get what i mean i think it defiantly lives up to the hype .
Christy A.
Cullowhee, NC
I LOVE this perfume. My mom first introduced it to me. Now every time I smell it, I tell the person how wonderful they smell. I don't have any and would love to get some. The bottle is beautiful and the smell is amazing. Not too strong, not too light.
Devin J.
Tacoma, WA
I love love love this perfume!! I've been wearing for at least 5 years and it has been my signature scent. It's just spicy enough that I don't get that floral headache and every guy who's ever smelled it on me has commented how much they love it. I'm not thrilled with their offshoot lines but the original one I'm still crazy about after such a long time!
Shaniqua S.
Greensboro, NC
I love the elegance of this fragrance. It's not your average parfum that has a fruity smell to it and smell terrible after a few days of use. It last a long time and I even use the oils to extend the smell. I would recommend everyone to give it a try.
Anja V.
Saint Johns, FL
AMAZING! I never used to use perfume because everything I smelt was too heavy and mature, but as soon as I smelt this one I was sold. It is the perfect scent for anyone with any type of preferences and it lasts forever. Definitely worth the splurge!
Lois F.
Columbus, OH
This is by far one of the most elegant fragrances ever. It's depth and warmth carries you for hours after you use it. Even after you wash your clothing. I've used it year round and at times seasonally. I remember this fragrance debuted 10yrs ago and it remains one of my greatest finds. I can go on forever but one try and you are instantly hooked.
Kelley B.
Monmouth Jct, NJ
My new favorite perfume. I get so many compliments, it's a great scent especially for fall but I wear it all year long. A little goes a long way and you know it's a good perfume
When people can smell it on you all day and it's not overwhelming to wear
Simi O.
Brooklyn, NY
If I could give it 6 stars I would. This perfume smells so good. It's really strong so 3-4 spritz will do you justice enough. I've had it for more than a year and still no where done with my bottle. It is a little on the expensive side but it's worth the money. So sophisticated and has sweet and floral notes in it. Great for the night time and workplace
Krissy B.
Bethlehem, PA
I wear this almost everyday. The smell is so gorgeous, it makes me feel amazing. I find myself sniffing my wrist sometimes just to let the smell intoxicate me. My husband says this is also his favorite Nd I've heard other men compliment it as well.
Sarah M.
Los Angeles, CA
MY FAVORITE! I have tried so many different perfumes and this is my tried and true. The scent stays all day. I get a million compliments. The best is when other people that wear flower bomb recognize it and then you can gush together how good it is!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?