BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kimberly M.
Cathedral City , CA
I actually first smelled this perfume like ten years ago on a woman I used to babysit for, and I still love it today! I am on my second bottle and I saved up for the big one!!! It's so worth it because I know it will last. This will always be one of my favorites
zabrina m.
Jamaica, NY
This is one of my favorite perfumes , I get many compliments when I wear it. This is definitely a good perfume to wear during spring and summer , even though I have worn it during the fall and winter lol
Christine L.
Howell, MI
I chose this to wear on my wedding day! This is my all time favorite scent. For a "flower" smell I would say it is the least like a flower. I lasts all day, and I have had a lot of compliments. I would highly recommend it. It can be a bit pricey, but worth it!
Erika M.
Littleton, CO
This is my absolute favorite perfume! It's not too floral or fruity, and not too musky or masculine. It's been my go to fragrance for years, and I have tried other high end perfumes but always come back to this one. I even got my husband hooked on Spicebomb!
Ericka Z.
Van Nuys, CA
This perfume smells so good. Its a floral scent, yet its still seductive. Its also slightly (very slightly) sweet. It lasts all day and i got complimented on it. I would definitely recommend this perfume and feel like you cant go wrong with it. Smells amazing!
Liz B.
Fredericksbrg, VA
Perfect for winter, it's warm, musky and gets better with time. It is a bit pricey but it's so intense it lasts a really long time. I've been using it for over 10 years now and keep going back to it every winter. The bottle looks gorgeous on my vanity!
Kelsey Z.
Lakewood, OH
This has been one of my favorite perfumes for years now! The scent is sweet & floral with hints of musk & amber. It's perfect for going out and lasts for a long time. I also like that the scent is distinct, but not overpowering. Definitely worth the price!
Roxanna A.
This is one of my favorite because it smells divine and I get compliments from my man when I wear it. It last a long time and it smells sensual and not overpowering. It's a bit pricey but t's worth it.
Sharon L.
Troy , NY
I am so in love with be with this fragrance! The aroma the feel of the edp was just marvelous.. Even tho it was only a sample I enjoyed every rub of it and look forward to purchasing my very own bottle!
Laura D.
Van Nuys, CA
Beautiful packaging, just looking at the bottle is exciting. When i first smelled it OMG my mind was blown away at how great it smelled. Strong but not overpowering, which is my biggest problem with perfume. Stay fragrant on my skin for hours. Got tons of compliments
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back