BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
This perfume may be the best scent ever made. It is the perfect blend of "floral explosion" without overpowering. The price may be steep, but it is worth every penny. I am constantly complimented by women and men on how amazing I smell when I use this perfume. I find that it lasts all day, too. Just 2-3 sprays in the morning leaves you smelling fab all day long.
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
I smelt this at the store before and I thought it was okay. But then my friend would wear it and I had to have it. This is my favorite scent ever since. Amazing. It is much longer lasting than other perfumes I've had. I'm almost out and will def repurchase.
MemeSu A.
lawrenceville, GA
The notes in this fragrance did not agree with my body chemistry. I would smell like BO immediately after putting it on. The fragrance is ok, really I just tried it because of the reviews and d dint get to smell before purchasing online. Will not buy again.
Amanda G.
This perfume is literally heaven!!! I purchased this at Sephora and it's become my holy grail everyday ride or die perfume. I always get compliments from ppl whenever I wear it. Such a beautiful, soft, and feminine scent. I love this one, and highly recommended it!
LeShawnda L.
Capitol Hgts, MD
This has got to be one of my absolute favorite perfumes ever. I definitely keep this around for all Occasions. I picked mine up from Macy's and I got it for a great value. The bottle is so pretty I can't stop staring at it. I definitely suggest it for sure.
Veronica F.
Costa Mesa, CA
My wonderful hubby got me this fragrance for Christmas last year. At first I really thought it was a little too strong but I have changed my mine and I love it now! It smells so good and I get so many compliment when I wear it also! My new favorite fragrance!
Nicolette C.
My FAVORITE! I absolutely love this perfume. Not only is the scent amazing, but the packaging is so pretty! I have more than 10 full sized perfumes and I always reach for this one when I have a date or girl's night out. It is pricey, but totally worth the splurge. If by any chance you can get this on sale at a department store or in a set, do not hesitate!
Courtney A.
I'm not sure what the hype is about this perfume. Thankfully, I only bought a roller-ball of it and I am wearing it every day to use it up. The scent is nice, but nothing special, and it does not last on me. Within 30 minutes the scent has completely worn off.
Hina B.
Elmhurst, NY
Bought this for myself for my birthday and I'm obsessed with roses. i love this perfume. it is pricey but it lasts a long time!! if you love roses, this is the fragrance for you. its such a unique fragrance that i don't think it compares to anything out there.
Jill S.
Incredible scent! The floral notes are undeniable and so exotic. The most noticeable time are the bergamot, which has a citrus basis, and the freesia. Such a delicious scent that received compliments every time it is worn. I definitely recommend this perfume!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?