BY VIKTOR & ROLF #5 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Theresa T.
Best perfume ever!!!! I love this so mucH. Scent smells so good and stays on your body all day. This is definitely worth the price and I recommend this product all the time whenever anyone asks me what I am wearing
Hayley B.
Clifton, NJ
Flowerbomb has been my everyday fragrance for about 4 years now. I️ love the way it smells. I️ would define It️ as floral with hints of vanilla. Every time I️ wear It️, I️ receive compliments. The only downside is the price...SO expensive!
Taylor L.
Ottawa
I do not understand the hype. This gives me an instant headache. It's very strong. For me I just get a a lot of sweet, hint of spicy, and bunch kids makeup or brand new baby doll smell from this. My fiance does not like this at all either which I was thankful for because I felt like I was the only one. I give it two stars for sillage and longevity though. It definitely has some projection to it.
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
This a very strong sophisticated smell.  It can be a little over whelming when first applied,  Usually I spray what ever perfume Im wearing on my clothes the night before and than it smell great the next morning and not overwhelming.  Youthfull smell, price is comparable to most high end perfume so not too bad.
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
It kind of reminds me late nights hanging out with the in-crowd and it goes great for someone who live on the VIP list. It has notes of sambac jasmine, orange blossom and patchouli. It’s a favorite of my mom’s.
Louisa D.
AMARILLO, TX
I have purchased Flower Bomb three times mainky because it's my favorite perfume. In my opinion it smells sexy. I always have people compliment me when I wear it. I've even had complete strangers approach me to ask what I'm wearing. The glass bottle has 4 ml fluid oz. It cost me $90
Chikondi K.
College Park, MD
A delicious and flowery scent. I love this for everyday wear. It is a very feminine scent that is a little pricier but worth it. I highly recommend this scent to anyone looking for a classic sweet feminine scent.
amy s.
Normandy park, WA
This is my absolute favorite scent. It’s my signature scent. It is pricey but so worth the cost. It smells incredible. I get complimented every time I wear it. The bottle is beautiful. The scent is incredible.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My absolute favorite fragrance for the last 7 years or so since it came out. I’m obsessed. I could wear it everyday and never get sick of it. It’s a little pricey, though. Overall, I would definitely recommend.
Autumn U.
Louisville, KY
Omg this is by far my absolute favorite perfume ever!!!! It smells so freaking good, i seriously want to eat it!! I'm definetly buying the biggest bottle they sell as soon as the little one I have runs out!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?