BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Connie P.
Pace, FL
I used to love this scent. It was so rich and musky and unique. It wasn't until I wore it around my husband who mentioned it smelled like an old lady-- like something his mother would wear. Since then, I've been smelling it in a completely different light.
Prianka R.
Chantilly, VA
One of best spring product that I have discovered is the Viktor and Rolf flower bomb perfume. It is an amazing perfume. Very elegant and feminine. I have been reaching out for this perfume allot this spring. So I vote this to be one of the best spring product.
Elaine A.
Los Angeles , Ca
Wen my friend first introduced me to this perfume I loved the way it smelled. She was obsessed it but as you are the price she couldn't buy it right away so when she got the money to finally purchase it she tried it on her self and left it on for a couple I minutes and just seemed to not smell as good as it did buy itself so she didn't end up buying it after all.
Candace A.
This is one of my favorite fragrances next to Chanel..the smell is very fragrant and when I wear it I always get compliments. Also, I buy the Parfumerie because the fragrance lasts much longer. I reccomend it to others and I bought it as a gift for my mother
Heather M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I first discovered this perfume when I was only 13 and fell in love. It's a very sophisticated perfume and it lasts forever. I'm not someone who is a big fan of florals but this has a spicyness to it that is addictive. The only con is that it's pretty pricey.
Minerva R.
Palisades Pk, NJ
The best of the best perfume in the world. A fragrance can change your mood, the way you walk even your attitude so the way to go is #flowerbombbyvictorrolf #prefume this is a fragrance that can and will make you feel sexy, desirable and in paradise. Love it!
Ashley R.
I've never enjoyed this fragrance. It's probably the most popular perfume I can think of, and I really TRIED to like it-- perhaps it doesn't interact well with my body chemistry. This is your typical floral scent, cute and girly, but I find the scent disappears after an hour or so. I like floral scents, but the patchouli is too heavy and this just isn't for me.
R S.
This is, by far, my favorite perfume to wear. I am not big on floral scents, but this one is too good to pass up. It's fragrance is long-lasting, delicate, feminine, and sexy. I love wearing it, and others always ask what I am wearing and compliment the scent.
Kayla V.
I am obsessed with this perfume. Not only is it a heavier floral with the addition of patchouli, but it doesn't feel weighed down. It's the perfect musky scent. I like to use this in the winter as it can be too heavy for the summer, but it smells wonderful.
Indigo B.
Flowerbomb was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend. I was a first time user and prior to owning the scent I was not the hugest fan but, after owning it and actually wearing it, I fell in love. The packaging was beautiful. In addition to the parfume, the lotion and shower gels are equally fragrant and help for the scent to last even longer on your skin.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?