BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Savannah P.
Wow, this was pretty awesome. I smelled it at Sephora in Dallas and seems like a wonderful, light airy fragrance that is not overpowering. I wish that I could have a sample as it seems like it would not take that much. Strangely, I would pay full price for this product!
Martha W.
The Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray smells absolutely amazing. The only downside of this perfume is honestly the price but like all other perfumes, the more they cost the usually better quality they are so they last longer and you do not have to spray as much
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
Flowerbomb is one of my favorite perfumes my husband got this for me for Christmas one year and I have love this fragrance ever since very light smells amazing an I get complements on it every time I wear it and yes I would buy it again and I have several times after that
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I absolutely love this scent! I use this perfume every day. Generally it is really pricy but I got it at Costco for $50! It lasts all day and smells great! I always get complimented for it. I would highly recommend it!
Olivia A.
A little goes a long way, so you only need to apply a small amount once. It smells like a dark floral scent, with a touch of vanilla. If you are on a budget, I would recommend purchasing the roller ball in this perfume, and then build your way up to the full size if you like it. And also, when I purchased the refill one, it lasted me half a year. So a full size is worth the price.
Eileen G.
I love this scent. I am very picky when it comes to perfume and don't like scents that can be overpowering. I like that it is light and floral. I also like the packaging. It has a fun bottle. The price is expensive but well worth it. I need to get my hands on another bottle.
Cy C.
If you love the original Flowerbomb, i suggest to stick with it. But only if you love the powerful scent and longevity. If not, then the limited edition will work. It has more of a citrusy scent and is very faint. its almost like a body spray/mist; it doesn't last long.
Doris J.
Canton, MS
This is my absolute favorite fragrance in the 🌎! Every time I wear it, I receive so many compliments! It's feminine, sexy, classy, and sophisticated all wrapped into one. A little bit goes a long way, too!
Leslie R.
Warren, MI
This is a cult favorite. I have been using Flower bomb for years. I love the dry down, last all day.. I think they are a lot of copy cats of this, but definitely nothing like the original. I think you can find alternatives that smell pretty similar if your on a budget..
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This smells amazing. the scent can get overpowering when you are the one wearing it but if you smell this on anybody else then it's perfect. My mom and co-workers compliment me when I wear this and I love it and can recognize the scent on other people and it comes off lovely.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora