BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...7 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Elle S.
My husband bought me this perfume set a few years ago. I have to say this is the best perfume scent I ever owned. I believe the perfume is a bit pricey, but it's worth it. I am a first time user, I still have the lotion and I use it from time to time. Yes I would buy it again.
Andleeb C.
Piscataway, NJ
This smells amazing. the scent can get overpowering when you are the one wearing it but if you smell this on anybody else then it's perfect. My mom and co-workers compliment me when I wear this and I love it and can recognize the scent on other people and it comes off lovely.
Heather B.
Dunnellon, FL
This is my current go to scent and I get so many compliments! I got it for Christmas and after smelling it two colleagues have purchase it as well! It's pricey especially if you splurge for the big bottle but so worth it. The bottles and packaging are adorable too!!
Yvonne S.
Naples, FL
I was absolutely dying to try this scent and finally got the chance to through #scentbird. I was not at all blown away as I thought I would be. This perfume is way too strong for my taste and theres more of a spicy blast to it rather than floral. Not a big fan of it.
Melissa A.
Pond Gap, WV
I love the design and shape of the bottle. Easy to spray. Light florally scent that is a tad strong st first but after some time it fades out to be the perfect streghnth ,over all it's a pleasantly scented perfume and I enjoyed wearing it. Perfect name for the perfume.
Paige C.
Allen, TX
This scent is definitely an acquired smell, you either love it or you don't. When you smell be prepared for a very strong scent, this definitely isn't light and floral. What it lacks in lightness it most certainly makes up for in sultry and sexy vibes. If you love the darker more musky scent this is a must. If you like your light scents, pass and do not collect $200.
Maria d.
Love the smell of this perfume! This floral scent makes me feel wonderful for a night out. It lasts a long time compared to its competition. I bought at Sep-hora recently, and I could not be happier. I would recommend it to any girl who likes beautiful floral scents.
Abby C.
This is my favorite perfume as of late, it smells absolutely divine! I don't think I've had a more perfect scent until I got a sample of Flowerbomb, it is my #1 go to because it is like no other perfume I've ever purchased! I'm not too fond of the price but it's absolutely worth it!
Hannah U.
Goodlettsvlle, TN
MY ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SCENT ON THE MARKET - Seriously... I'm not a perfume fanatic and this perfume just makes my day that much better - it smells AMAZING and wish they made body wash and body sprays and lotion
Jessica M.
Los angeles, CA
I just got this scent about a month ago and I am so obsessed! I love the way it smells and I don't usually go for more floral scents, however this one has a sort of touch of vanilla which I love. I definitely get a ton of compliments on this scent when I am wearing it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back