BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Jasmine B.
Hopkins, MN
This perfume may be the best scent ever made. It is the perfect blend of "floral explosion" without overpowering. The price may be steep, but it is worth every penny. I am constantly complimented by women and men on how amazing I smell when I use this perfume. I find that it lasts all day, too. Just 2-3 sprays in the morning leaves you smelling fab all day long.
R S.
This is, by far, my favorite perfume to wear. I am not big on floral scents, but this one is too good to pass up. It's fragrance is long-lasting, delicate, feminine, and sexy. I love wearing it, and others always ask what I am wearing and compliment the scent.
Ashley R.
I've never enjoyed this fragrance. It's probably the most popular perfume I can think of, and I really TRIED to like it-- perhaps it doesn't interact well with my body chemistry. This is your typical floral scent, cute and girly, but I find the scent disappears after an hour or so. I like floral scents, but the patchouli is too heavy and this just isn't for me.
Indigo B.
Flowerbomb was given to me as a gift from my boyfriend. I was a first time user and prior to owning the scent I was not the hugest fan but, after owning it and actually wearing it, I fell in love. The packaging was beautiful. In addition to the parfume, the lotion and shower gels are equally fragrant and help for the scent to last even longer on your skin.
Heather M.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
I first discovered this perfume when I was only 13 and fell in love. It's a very sophisticated perfume and it lasts forever. I'm not someone who is a big fan of florals but this has a spicyness to it that is addictive. The only con is that it's pretty pricey.
Olivia H.
Phoenix, AZ
I smelt this at the store before and I thought it was okay. But then my friend would wear it and I had to have it. This is my favorite scent ever since. Amazing. It is much longer lasting than other perfumes I've had. I'm almost out and will def repurchase.
Irene K.
I love a lot of different fragrances but this has to be my ultimate favorite. There is no point in me trying to describe the scent, you just have to go in person and smell it. You won't regret it and I promise you that you will love it and want to buy it! It smell lingers on me for a long time. The only negative I'd have to say is that it is a bit pricey.
Veronica F.
Costa Mesa, CA
My wonderful hubby got me this fragrance for Christmas last year. At first I really thought it was a little too strong but I have changed my mine and I love it now! It smells so good and I get so many compliment when I wear it also! My new favorite fragrance!
Kayla V.
I am obsessed with this perfume. Not only is it a heavier floral with the addition of patchouli, but it doesn't feel weighed down. It's the perfect musky scent. I like to use this in the winter as it can be too heavy for the summer, but it smells wonderful.
Courtney A.
I'm not sure what the hype is about this perfume. Thankfully, I only bought a roller-ball of it and I am wearing it every day to use it up. The scent is nice, but nothing special, and it does not last on me. Within 30 minutes the scent has completely worn off.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?