BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Danielle H.
Lexington, KY
I am absolutely in love with this fragrance. I first smelled it on someone else and thought it was nice, but I was nervous if it would smell the same on me. After trying it I fell in love. It's perfect for going out or just a nice night time fragrance. I normally just buy body mists, but this perfume is perfect. It's light, but still lasts long. My absolute favorite.
Kelli M.
I just bought this perfume in a roller ball for something different. Initially I liked it, but by the end of the day it gets a little to heavy for my liking. It does last all day and I would recommend trying it, I am sensitive to some smells so it may just not be for me.
Ariane R.
This is my all time favorite scent. The name is a bit misleading because it is floral, but not overpowering. It has a perfect sweet/floral balance that's so unique. It smells romantic and sensual and yummy all at once. I prefer wearing it in the summer months, but I think it's a good year round fragrance. I always get compliments when I wear it, totally worth the money.
Zakiya B.
Lilburn, GA
Flowerbomb is another classic to add to your perfume collection. Although it's really light it smells absolutely amazing. It's a bit pricey but lasts a long time. Estee lauder la vie est belle is a dup that lasts a little longer, as far as the scent on your skin.
Kirsten O.
Tucson, AZ
I didn't like this one when I smelled it in the store but I got a free sample and decided to go for it for a day and LOVED it. It smells very strong at first, but once it dies down a little bit, it smells amazing. It's my go-to perfume for when I go out at night.
Gen J.
Love the smell of this parfumerie just not on me, unfortunately it's just not as strong as the bottle. I had to give my parfum to my mom and it smelled way better on her anyway! I guess it just wasn't meant to be, a beautiful scent for those with the correct ph
Catherine M.
Tried a sample of this and automatically fell in love. It smells nice and fresh with a sensual twist to it. Definitely will smell great on your clothes and your wrists. It lasts a long time which is good as well since it's good when perfume lasts for a long time.
Elle S.
My husband bought me this perfume set years ago and I fell in love with it. I only had it once but I would love to have it again. The bottle is beautiful. The scent is amazing, probably the best smelling perfume I ever owned. I would definitely recommend it to others.
LeShawnda L.
Silver Spring, MD
This has got to be one of my absolute favorite perfumes ever. I definitely keep this around for all Occasions. I picked mine up from Macy's and I got it for a great value. The bottle is so pretty I can't stop staring at it. I definitely suggest it for sure.
R S.
This is, by far, my favorite perfume to wear. I am not big on floral scents, but this one is too good to pass up. It's fragrance is long-lasting, delicate, feminine, and sexy. I love wearing it, and others always ask what I am wearing and compliment the scent.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?