BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
My signature, classic, absolute FAVORITE scent of all time. I heard a lot about this and finally broke down and checked it out at Sephora. Fell in love and had to buy it! The scent is long lasting and while it is a bit pricey, I would buy it again and again! Highly recommend this!
Stephanie J.
Glendale, CA
Love, love, love this scent! I received it as a gift, and did not love how it smelled out of the bottle. It wasn't until I ran out of my previous perfume and actually sprayed this on me that I realized I love how it mixes with my chemistry! It smells sweet and feminine, without being too sugary or matronly. I wear it every day and even bought the roller version to take with me in my purse.
Lucero A.
Mcallen, TX
I was hesitant to spend the money on this bottle knowing well I did NOT need another perfume on my shelf. However, it is truly difficult to walk away from the scent! It is literally a flower bomb and the scent softens to almost a powder-like scent. I get compliments all the time!
Katie G.
Greensboro, NC
Flowerbomb is easily one of my favorites if not my favorite perfumes. The smell is so light and almost fruity I feel confident whenever I walk out of the house. I could rave about this perfume all day long so bottom line, this purchase is worth every penny. Everyone go get it now!
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard great things about it. I was disappointed. Too strong. The scent is for overwhelming. I would prefer a lighter scent. I got it at sephora some time ago. It is a heavy floral scent. I admit i do love the bottle if you prefer a lighter smell this is not the perfume for you.
Stephanie M.
Oh the beautiful Flowerbomb is one for every woman's collection. It is pricey definitely. Sephora was the store I bought from. It is a jasmine, rose, freesia, and patchouli infusion and blast of florals. It actually lingers on the skin. A great choice for any event to feel pretty.
Claudia R.
Fort George G Meade, MD
At a glance its creates an interest. Viktor & Rolf have great bottles. Its is a more more complex version of Aqualina's Pink Sugar. Floral yet sweet. It has a sophistication to it that creates a sexiness to it. The scent stays on a fair enough amount of time to satisfy the wearer that spent a decent amount of change on it. Overall I think its a great addition to a womans fragrance wardrobe
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
A long time favorite. Without fail, whenever I wear Flowerbomb, I get the most compliments and inquiries about what I am wearing. I've been using for years and it always my go to (amongst my 10-12 fragrances). Works well for day or night. Definitely try it - you'll be hooked!
Catherine T.
Kingwood, TX
LOVE the fragrance, I use to wear it everyday until I ran out. The smell is sweet, yet soft. It stays on all day. It is a little pricey, but when you know how to save it and use less, it's worth it. The bottle is very nice. Shaped like a grenade, so it fits my tom-boyish style.
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I got a sample of this in a Sephora perfume sample bag, and I have to say that it was a pretty nice scent, and I don't typically like floral scents--I'm more of a sandalwood-sy, musk person. I liked it because it didn't have that typical "old lady" floral smell, it actually smelled like real flowers, and on the skin the scent softens significantly which makes it even more awesome smelling.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back