BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...7 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
lauren j.
Love this perfume for the summer time. It's very sweet so if you're not into that this might not be for you. The bottle is very pretty and the men's version, spice bomb, comes in a similar bottle. I bought this item at Nordstrom and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Tiffany M.
Manteca, CA
OMG this is one of my favorites of all time. My husband got this for me as a birthday gift and oh man!!! i Love sweet smells with a dash of clean. My sister in law also got this as a wedding gift because she loved the way it smelled. I also think it has a vintage smell, now i wear parfum but this one just takes the cake...LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! If i could give it 6 stars i would******
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Flowerbomb is simply Heavenly! It lasts for several hours, and only two sprays is sufficient. I have used it for five months now for survival occasions, and got mine from Dillard's in a gift set. When I run out I'll tap into savings if necessary to buy it again. :) My Favorite!
Kirssys J.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love this spray. It was my first time buying it and I was not disappointed. The scent lasts forever even after washing my clothes. The scent is also very subtle and sweet. I have tried to wear other scents, but since I was young, this one is by far my favorite.
Jasmine G.
I am such a perfume junkie! This is for sure one of my faves! I went through the bottle so quickly! This scent is feminine and classy with some youth to it! The packaging is also so cute! I will always have this in my collection for sure! The seasonal versions are also great!
Katia K.
I tried to like this I really did... there's so much hype about this perfume but i just don't get it. It 100% reminds me of a nursing home and grandma's. I've even had people tell me that I smell like an old person! Maybe it just doesn't work well with my body chemistry??
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
Flowerbomb is one of my favorite fragrances. They've mastered the balance of floral and sweet. Dries down beautifully on me. I haven't encountered one person this hasn't smelled awesome on. It's a little heavy of a fragrance, though, so I don't tend to wear it during the warmer months, but it's definitely something I look forward to wearing when the leaves start changing 😊
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I absolutely love this scent! I use this perfume every day. Generally it is really pricy but I got it at Costco for $50! It lasts all day and smells great! I always get complimented for it. I would highly recommend it!
Cy C.
If you love the original Flowerbomb, i suggest to stick with it. But only if you love the powerful scent and longevity. If not, then the limited edition will work. It has more of a citrusy scent and is very faint. its almost like a body spray/mist; it doesn't last long.
Martha W.
The Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray smells absolutely amazing. The only downside of this perfume is honestly the price but like all other perfumes, the more they cost the usually better quality they are so they last longer and you do not have to spray as much
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back