BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Leah R.
This is my favorite perfume by far, I discovered it in Paris having it become a staple scent for me since. It's a little expensive however the packaging and bottle are to die for! The scent reminds me of a sunny field with the wind blowing my hair, bringing the smell of sweetness to me.🌬🌾
Rima D.
Rosedale , NY
If you love strong sweet scents, then Flowerbomb is for you. This is one of my favorite scents and even though it is a bit on the pricey side, the scent lasts all day so you don't need to reapply like most fragrances. And you don't need to spray a lot either or it will be too overpowering.
anna g.
North Hollywood, CA
Best scent ever.Lasts all day and the scent gets better and better.My husband loves this scent on me and so do I.It makes a great gift for every type of woman..its a type of scent where its not too powerful and its not too weak its just the right amount of sweetness and flower scent in it.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I used to absolutely adore Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb but I feel like it's way too common now. I don't want to walk by a woman that is wearing the same fragrance as me. I like unique scents and this is just way too overused in my opinion. All of my friends have this so I no longer wear it.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I got a sample of Flower Bomb from my sister-in-law. One full spritz is about 1/2 a pump too much for me. It's a pretty full bodied floral perfume, that has some staying power. I think I would like it in more subtle quantity.
brittany h.
reseda, CA
Great way to get into more adult - like scents if you're always used to wearing sweet sugar scents (like myself). Like the name describes (flower bomb) it's a floral scent, but just the right amount. Long lasting. I would recommend :)
Dacia O.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I love the way it smells, it's a more musk sent but i think that's why I love it so much, I wear it daily and with regular wear the bottle will last at least 6-8 months depending on how much you use! I highly recommend adding this to your collection!
Carlee J.
Indianapolis, IN
This has been my go-to fragrance for years. The staying power of this scent is amazing! I can spray it on in the morning and can still smell it after work. Even though the scent is called Flowerbomb, the scent is not super floral. It has more of a warm-musk scent than most floral scents.
Alyssa C.
Phoenix, AZ
Flower bomb is my all time favorite perfume! My fiancée LOVES it, and I get compliments everywhere I go. If I had to choose only one perfume to use every day for the rest of my life, it would be VR Flowerbomb! Smells so good, lasts all day, but isn't over powering in any way. A genius scent!
Lauren K.
I wish I loved this as much as everyone else does but it's just not the scent for me. I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and tried it for a day but I've come to accept that floral/flowery scents don't mix well with my body chemistry, in my opinion at least. It is long lasting though!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora