BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...8 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Theresa T.
Best perfume ever!!!! I love this so mucH. Scent smells so good and stays on your body all day. This is definitely worth the price and I recommend this product all the time whenever anyone asks me what I am wearing
Taylor L.
Ottawa
I do not understand the hype. This gives me an instant headache. It's very strong. For me I just get a a lot of sweet, hint of spicy, and bunch kids makeup or brand new baby doll smell from this. My fiance does not like this at all either which I was thankful for because I felt like I was the only one. I give it two stars for sillage and longevity though. It definitely has some projection to it.
Carla B.
Tampa, FL
It kind of reminds me late nights hanging out with the in-crowd and it goes great for someone who live on the VIP list. It has notes of sambac jasmine, orange blossom and patchouli. It’s a favorite of my mom’s.
Amalia G.
Mc Gregor, TX
This a very strong sophisticated smell.  It can be a little over whelming when first applied,  Usually I spray what ever perfume Im wearing on my clothes the night before and than it smell great the next morning and not overwhelming.  Youthfull smell, price is comparable to most high end perfume so not too bad.
Monica M.
Irvine, CA
This has become one of my top 5 perfumes ever since trying it! The scent is so unique and immediately noticeable when someone is wearing it (in a good way). This lasts pretty long throughout the day (if you get the toilette, do not expect it to last as long or be as strong of a scent).

Overall, this is a must have. It is a little on the pricey side, but snagging a rollerball version of this is at least something you try!
Louisa D.
AMARILLO, TX
I have purchased Flower Bomb three times mainky because it's my favorite perfume. In my opinion it smells sexy. I always have people compliment me when I wear it. I've even had complete strangers approach me to ask what I'm wearing. The glass bottle has 4 ml fluid oz. It cost me $90
Mel Q.
Laurel
I got this perfume as a gift last year for Christmas and fell in love with it. It is a delicate floral scent, not overwhelming at all. A little goes a long way. They sale this in different sizes so I got me the 6 oz mini bottle to keep it in my purse and take it with me everywhere I go. Last forever, even after a long day you can smell it on you and I love that. Definitely work what you pay for.
Melissa L.
La Feria, TX
This is a floral scent fragrance. It smells very nice and is quite pricey. It's long lasting and the floral scents of this perfume work great. The only downside is I can't afford the bottle it is quite pricey. Highly recommend it if you can afford it.
amy s.
Normandy Park , WA
This is my absolute favorite scent. It’s my signature scent. It is pricey but so worth the cost. It smells incredible. I get complimented every time I wear it. The bottle is beautiful. The scent is incredible.
Ashley S.
Farmingtn Hls, MI
My absolute favorite fragrance for the last 7 years or so since it came out. I’m obsessed. I could wear it everyday and never get sick of it. It’s a little pricey, though. Overall, I would definitely recommend.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora