BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Marceline C.
Ypsilanti, MI
Great perfume for a classy smell. I love wearing this while going out for a fancy dinner date or to a girls night out. It makes me feel sexy yet sophisticated. The smell is very flowery, hence the name but I find that the floral essence is definitely fresh and pleasant.
Charlotte S.
pasadena, tx
Flowerbomb is one of my favorite perfumes my husband got this for me for Christmas one year and I have love this fragrance ever since very light smells amazing an I get complements on it every time I wear it and yes I would buy it again and I have several times after that
Eileen G.
I love this scent. I am very picky when it comes to perfume and don't like scents that can be overpowering. I like that it is light and floral. I also like the packaging. It has a fun bottle. The price is expensive but well worth it. I need to get my hands on another bottle.
Jamie K.
Waterloo, IA
Flowerbomb is one of my favorite fragrances. They've mastered the balance of floral and sweet. Dries down beautifully on me. I haven't encountered one person this hasn't smelled awesome on. It's a little heavy of a fragrance, though, so I don't tend to wear it during the warmer months, but it's definitely something I look forward to wearing when the leaves start changing 😊
Diana H.
Bedford, TX
I absolutely love this scent! I use this perfume every day. Generally it is really pricy but I got it at Costco for $50! It lasts all day and smells great! I always get complimented for it. I would highly recommend it!
Josefina D.
N Las Vegas, NV
This smells amazing! I guess the only drawback is how everyone has this scent. It is kinda hard to stand out or have a signature smell when half the population has the same smell. I still own the whole bottle and only use it for special occasions ( dinners, meetings, etc.). I fell like people will like this scent.
Katia K.
I tried to like this I really did... there's so much hype about this perfume but i just don't get it. It 100% reminds me of a nursing home and grandma's. I've even had people tell me that I smell like an old person! Maybe it just doesn't work well with my body chemistry??
Salli A.
Lets face it, Flowerbomb is liek the "it" purfume of the moment. It is on everyone favorite lists for a reason. It smells freakin' incredible! It smalls softs a floraly and sweet, but got gross sweet like candy. It makes you feel so feminine and confident. Like an "it" girl.
Doris J.
Hattiesburg, MS
This is my absolute favorite fragrance in the 🌎! Every time I wear it, I receive so many compliments! It's feminine, sexy, classy, and sophisticated all wrapped into one. A little bit goes a long way, too!
Misty S.
Shreveport, LA
One of the prettiest floral perfumes on the market! It is not overbearing and the scent lasts all day. I am a repeat user and get compliments on it every time I wear it. I bought mine from Norstrom and I would defiantly recommend it to all you ladies out there that want to smell FABULOUS!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?