BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Nordstrom*
J’Wana S.
Marion, VA
My signature, classic, absolute FAVORITE scent of all time. I heard a lot about this and finally broke down and checked it out at Sephora. Fell in love and had to buy it! The scent is long lasting and while it is a bit pricey, I would buy it again and again! Highly recommend this!
Alanna C.
Irving, TX
I absolutely love this perfume. To me, it is more of a winter/evening scent. It is a very floral scent, as the name suggests, but it is not a light crisp floral scent like Chloe. It is more heavy/musky to me, if that makes sense. The lasting power of this perfume is another thing that I love about it, it truly does last all day on me. Most perfumes don't. Highly recommend this perfume!
Diana D.
Somerville, MA
I received this perfume for Christmas on my birthday and it is a beauty!! It smells elegant and nice!! Unlike other perfumes that smell cheap, this one smells elegant and it is pricey because it is a really good perfume!!
Taimai H.
Getzville, NY
This is my #1 perfume. I am about to finish a bottle but it is a bit pricey so I'm trying to make it last as long as possible. It smells so good; it has a strong scent which I prefer and it goes well with my body chemistry. The packaging is cute and I would recommend to try before you buy!
Tanya A.
Bennington, NE
There is no way I could express in words how amazing Flowerbomb smells. Best scent ever created, in my opinion! I don't think I'll ever get sick of it, and it's perfect for any occasion or time of day. I've listed it on two of my lists so far because it's so incredible! LOVE it!! ❤️
Stephanie J.
Glendale, CA
Love, love, love this scent! I received it as a gift, and did not love how it smelled out of the bottle. It wasn't until I ran out of my previous perfume and actually sprayed this on me that I realized I love how it mixes with my chemistry! It smells sweet and feminine, without being too sugary or matronly. I wear it every day and even bought the roller version to take with me in my purse.
tamara b.
Brooklyn, NY
I heard great things about it. I was disappointed. Too strong. The scent is for overwhelming. I would prefer a lighter scent. I got it at sephora some time ago. It is a heavy floral scent. I admit i do love the bottle if you prefer a lighter smell this is not the perfume for you.
Lucero A.
Mcallen, TX
I was hesitant to spend the money on this bottle knowing well I did NOT need another perfume on my shelf. However, it is truly difficult to walk away from the scent! It is literally a flower bomb and the scent softens to almost a powder-like scent. I get compliments all the time!
Katie G.
Greensboro, NC
Flowerbomb is easily one of my favorites if not my favorite perfumes. The smell is so light and almost fruity I feel confident whenever I walk out of the house. I could rave about this perfume all day long so bottom line, this purchase is worth every penny. Everyone go get it now!
Stephanie M.
Oh the beautiful Flowerbomb is one for every woman's collection. It is pricey definitely. Sephora was the store I bought from. It is a jasmine, rose, freesia, and patchouli infusion and blast of florals. It actually lingers on the skin. A great choice for any event to feel pretty.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back