BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• I really want to try this but I'm worried I won't like it...6 Answers
  • Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
lauren j.
Love this perfume for the summer time. It's very sweet so if you're not into that this might not be for you. The bottle is very pretty and the men's version, spice bomb, comes in a similar bottle. I bought this item at Nordstrom and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Abbey T.
Kansas City, MO
My signature scent. I absolutely love everything about it. It's subtly floral, with a hint of sweetness and a lot of sultry notes. I can wear it to work or on a nice date, it's so incredibly versatile. Only room for improvement would be the longevity of the scent on my skin.
Eva K.
Ocala, FL
It's rare for me to find a fragrance that I enjoy wearing all day, flowerbomb is perfect for me. I enjoy the sweetness but warm notes that it gives off. Very happy with this scent, it is becoming one of my new favorites!
Nicole A.
AHHH CAN I OUT 10 STARS?! I LOVE THIS FRAGRANCEEEEE!!! IT IS LONG LASTING, IT SMELLS SO FEMININE AND DAINTY! I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT IT. Oh em gee that reminds me that I need to go ahead and buy the full size! I don't know why I have yet to, but i'm sure I will in the near future! Definitely try this out, if you don't take my word for it, get a sample from Sephora!
Chasity A.
Troy, TN
Flowerbomb is simply Heavenly! It lasts for several hours, and only two sprays is sufficient. I have used it for five months now for survival occasions, and got mine from Dillard's in a gift set. When I run out I'll tap into savings if necessary to buy it again. :) My Favorite!
Jasmine G.
I am such a perfume junkie! This is for sure one of my faves! I went through the bottle so quickly! This scent is feminine and classy with some youth to it! The packaging is also so cute! I will always have this in my collection for sure! The seasonal versions are also great!
Noelia J.
This is the fragrance that I used on my wedding day. Yes, that's how good it is.
Ever since I tested Flowerbomb I loved it.
First of all the packaging is so smart! Also, the fragrance is floral and sweet but also subtel and romantic.
This is the perfect spring time/summer time scent!
Stacie B.
Buffalo , NY
This is my #1 favorite perfume! It lasts all day and the scent is subtle with floral and fruity notes. I received it first as a sample and then the full size as a gift (that I, of course, requested). I believe my mom bought it from Ulta and I would definitely buy it again!!!
Marilene V.
On one note who doesn't #like #Flowerbomb. I have to say this would be the #perfectgift if your mom loves #perfume or #amazing scents. You can find this almost anywhere such as #Macy or #Jcpenny. I totally #recommend this 100%. I think I might be getting this for my own mom.
Norma P.
Los Angeles, CA
I received this little set as a gift! It comes with a little refillable replica of the full size version, a funnel for refilling with perfume and a supply of extra perfume. Its perfectly sized for travel and is a great value for the amount of perfume that is in the set. The scent is sweet and floral and its strong enough that it lingers all day. Perfect if you like stronger floral scents.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?