BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband recently bought this for me.. he surprised me with it actually! So nice of him! It smells amazing! I love the sweet, fruity, smells.. I don't want to smell like an old lady but my if my husband were ever pick something out for me he knows the kinds of perfumes I like! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes that sweet smell! And I love the bottle too! =)
Jennifer R.
Aurora, IL
This perfume is the most amazing thing I have ever discovered. It's smell is so romantic and sexy. A little bit goes a long way it lasts so long! It's my favorite. A little pricey but I would most definite buy this over and over because it just smells that good! I love it!!
Katy E.
Durham, NC
This is an excellent perfume for someone who wants a nice, not too sweet, not too overpowering floral scent that will sit on the skin subtly throughout the day. The scent is unique while also being simple, and is a staple for anyone whose new to parfume and afraid of overdoing it with a strong, almost bitter scent. It's a hard scent to dislike, and I get complimented whenever I wear it.
Iris J.
Fullerton, CA
An amazing fragrance that's perfect for me! Such a subtle sexy smell that the first time I tried it my boyfriend was like "Mmm you smell so good babe" so it's definitely guy approved!! Not overpowering. But the perfect blend of a sweet, loving smell that would win anyone over!
Francis S.
Columbia, SC
I usually hate perfumes but for some reason flowerbomb is one that i love and wear on a daily basis. I get headaches easily from smells but this one doesn't make me feel sick. I have this travel size and it is a good value but the funnel sucks. I always spill product and hate that cause this stuff is expensive but it still gets 5 stars cause it's a good value and i just use an atomizer.
Anna M.
Lynnwood, WA
I have a sample of this and I am a huge floral perfume fan, so this one was refreshing, since the floral scent is so unique. It's almost a deeper floral, something very sexy, perfect for a date night, but you still want to remain lady-like. Plus, the packaging is beautiful. It looks great on the vanity! I actually went out and got the full size bottle and the roller ball for my purse!
Noelia J.
This is the fragrance that I used on my wedding day. Yes, that's how good it is.
Ever since I tested Flowerbomb I loved it.
First of all the packaging is so smart! Also, the fragrance is floral and sweet but also subtel and romantic.
This is the perfect spring time/summer time scent!
Sadie L.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is truly a scent from heaven. I received a sample of this product and immediately after trying, received so many compliments. I LOVE it. The scent lasts hours after you spray it on, and is pleasant to smell by all! The only downside is the cost, but like many great perfumes, they come with a hefty price tag. Though, I've been happily surprised to see samples, and smaller sizes in various stores in case you can't afford the full-size bottle. Oh and the bottle - fancy and a real display piece once the product is gone!
lauren j.
Love this perfume for the summer time. It's very sweet so if you're not into that this might not be for you. The bottle is very pretty and the men's version, spice bomb, comes in a similar bottle. I bought this item at Nordstrom and I would definitely recommend it to a friend.
Natalie M.
Weston, MA
So i love this fragrance, Viktor and Rolf keep coming out with new varieties of this perfume, but the original is so classic and fresh. love it, it used to only be sold at select stores, and when it first launched i bought it at the duty free store when i was in paris, absolutely fell in love, i always get soo many compliments when i wear it, and its a scent that lasts all through the day
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?