BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Kate W.
Seattle, WA
This is my scent. I can't go a day without wearing it. It is the lightest and best scent out there for the everyday woman. Not too strong. Nordstrom always carries my favorites. The price is what you have to pay for a good quality perfume! I will be buying this product again!
Tzivia K.
Brooklyn, NY
I wish I could give this an A+!!! This perfume is hands-down my favorite scent of all time. The description says it's floral, but it isn't really. I can't really describe the scent, but I just know that I love it! The only problem is how expensive it is..that's why I never bought it, but I spray it on me every time I walk into a Sephora or department store. The bottle is also very cute.
Stephanie M.
Oh the beautiful Flowerbomb is one for every woman's collection. It is pricey definitely. Sephora was the store I bought from. It is a jasmine, rose, freesia, and patchouli infusion and blast of florals. It actually lingers on the skin. A great choice for any event to feel pretty.
Catherine T.
Kingwood, TX
LOVE the fragrance, I use to wear it everyday until I ran out. The smell is sweet, yet soft. It stays on all day. It is a little pricey, but when you know how to save it and use less, it's worth it. The bottle is very nice. Shaped like a grenade, so it fits my tom-boyish style.
Stacy O.
Santa Monica
A long time favorite. Without fail, whenever I wear Flowerbomb, I get the most compliments and inquiries about what I am wearing. I've been using for years and it always my go to (amongst my 10-12 fragrances). Works well for day or night. Definitely try it - you'll be hooked!
Afton P.
Absolutely love this perfume so much! It smells floral and delicious and just amazing! It lasts such a long time on my skin, and that doesn't happen often! I am a first time user but I will definitely be purchasing again! This is a fabulous high end perfume that is just fabulous!
Bailey L.
Raleigh, NC
I got a sample of this in a Sephora perfume sample bag, and I have to say that it was a pretty nice scent, and I don't typically like floral scents--I'm more of a sandalwood-sy, musk person. I liked it because it didn't have that typical "old lady" floral smell, it actually smelled like real flowers, and on the skin the scent softens significantly which makes it even more awesome smelling.
Claudia R.
Fort George G Meade, MD
At a glance its creates an interest. Viktor & Rolf have great bottles. Its is a more more complex version of Aqualina's Pink Sugar. Floral yet sweet. It has a sophistication to it that creates a sexiness to it. The scent stays on a fair enough amount of time to satisfy the wearer that spent a decent amount of change on it. Overall I think its a great addition to a womans fragrance wardrobe
Brittany D.
Medford, MA
By far the best perfume I've ever owned. Sweet, musky, sultry scent that lasts throughout the day and lingers in the room. Not a heavy scent but perfectly lasting. It is a hard purchase when there are so many cheaper alternatives, but when compared, is well worth the price.
NATASHA D.
El Cajon, CA
So my husband recently bought this for me.. he surprised me with it actually! So nice of him! It smells amazing! I love the sweet, fruity, smells.. I don't want to smell like an old lady but my if my husband were ever pick something out for me he knows the kinds of perfumes I like! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes that sweet smell! And I love the bottle too! =)
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?