BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Stephanie M.
Minneapolis, MN
I came across this perfume and instantly fell in love with it. This perfume is FANTASTIC. I love the smell and the packaging.

The rep gave me a little sample to hold me over. I wore it to a dinner party and I was receiving compliments from my friends as well as some random people.

I saw the price on it and new I wouldn't be able to purchase it right before the holidays and added it to my wishlist.

Santa, I've been good!
Sarah M.
New york, NY
This is a beautiful scent if you like very sweet, floral notes. When I first put it on, it's almost too sweet for me, but the sweetness fades a little after an hour or so and you're left with really pretty floral notes. Very feminine and perfect for a spring/summer daytime fragrance. Also, packaging is lovely!
Evelyn C.
Cranston , RI
This is my all time favorite scent!!!! It will always be my #1!!! I wear Angel by Terry Muegler and it is also one of my top favorites, but this one replaced the number one spot! It has staying power and many people have complimented me on the scent! The scent is sweet and flowery but not in overpowering way.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
Oh my goodness I absolutely love love love this perfume!!! I get compliments every single time I wear it. It is a bit pricey, but it is worth every penny. It has such a unique smell that I just can't get enough of. It is not super strong, but the scent stays on you all day long. I'm currently on my third bottle, and plan to repurchase when I run out. I would highly recommend this perfume to anyone looking for a new signature scent.
Emma Kate C.
Lexington, KY
I love this scent so much with this scent. This was the first "grown-up" perfume I ever bought and I was nervous about making the upgrade from teenage body spray, but this is so worth it. Starts out a little and heavy, but it fades into a sugary sweet scent that's just enough fragrance for every day. Love it!
Jere G.
Philadelphia, PA
Such a sexy and timeless sent. I remember the first time I smelled this wonderful sent. My now Fiance brought it for me for my birthday one year. He said the sweetest thing he told me that I reminded him of this sent down to the name. I will forever love this sent.I recommend this sent to anyone who loves soft floral sent.
SheSo S.
Marrero, LA
I get so many compliments when I where this fragrance. I received it as a gift from my fiance and was ecstatic. It last for hours and keeps you smelling good for hours. I highly recommend this perfume if your looking for a fragrance that's subtle and not so overpowering. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Natalia M.
Yonkers, NY
Flowerbomb is the only perfume I ever use. I am very sensitive to scents and get headaches by them easily. I use it daily, although many say it's a nightwear kind of scent. I disagree. It is light and powdery but fresh and never overwhelming. I always get complimented on it, by so many different people.
Amanda H.
Raleigh, NC
This is the best smelling fragrance I have ever had. My boyfriend got it for me for my birthday last year. It smells so feminine but not too feminine. My aunt, mother, and roommate also have this perfume but somehow it manages to smell different on all four of us!! I will definitely buy it when I run out!
Natalie C.
I first sniffed the Flowerbomb fragrance at a London department store and had a "I must have that" experience. I've since grown away from it but use it occasionally; have moved on to Paul Smith's Rose and like the new Elizabeth and James Rose. Would like to try the Viktor and rolf rose varieties when the spirit moves me to spend that much on a fragrance. Also like Bonbon but hate the packaging so I haven't purchased.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back