BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I always have trouble picking out the perfect scent and in the past it caused me not to wear perfume often. This one is the perfect combination of floral and refreshing. What is even better is that my boyfriend also really likes this perfume. Him and I have different preferences but this one if the perfect combination!
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
LOVELY perfume! This is actually a floral I like, as I detest most flowery fragrances. It has a mixture of florals, but with a very woody base. It smells warm on me, not cloying. It also has green tea in its base notes, which help to tame the floral nature of this scent. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
This is one of my favorite scents of all time. It is extremely feminine and a very sweet smelling floral. The scent will linger all day and while it seems a little over-powering at first, within 1-2 minutes it softens to the most delicious and sweet smelling scent you could ever imagine. I get compliments all the time when wearing this perfume. It's no wonder they are celebrating 10 amazing years of their gorgeous product. #FLOWERBOMB10
Jennifer K.
I had heard great things about this perfume, so I sampled it at a local Sephora. Holy cow, it smelled like cotton candy in a perfume form! Way too sweet for me, but I could see how younger girls would find that smell appealing (and the Sephora employee said that it's a popular scent for teenage girls). I was also extremely disappointed to find out that Viktor & Rolf, which is owned by L'Oreal, tests its fragrances on animals. No thank you.
Iliana F.
This perfume is amaaazing! I would use it every day but it is so expensive! That is the only downside to this perfume. Other than that, it lasts forever and smells amazing. I get complimented on it all day when I wear this perfume. Love love love!
Kelly G.
Calera, AL
Absolutely love flowerbomb!! This is my go to spring/summer perfume!! It is so floral and dainty while still being sexy and intoxicating! I've had multiple people ask what I'm wearing and then go out and buy it because everyone loves it! You could be a dark, musky perfume lover and still fall in love with this one. 5 stars!!
Angeline C.
This perfume smells lovely. However, its overrated. Its such a common smell these days that I have lost interest. It is pleasant and feminine. It is pricey. I have worn it before and it lasted between 6-8 hours for me. I would not purchase this full size item at this time. I have two deluxe samples that I do plan on using.
Chiara C.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's such a coincidence to find my favorite perfume of the moment up for a review. It's just about my favorite scent out there. I usually use Dior Cherie, and Burberry (idk which one). When I pull out my travel sized Flowerbomb all my friends within viewing distance come over for a tab and they rave about how it is next on their perfume list . The smell is floral, sweet and rich to perfection. The bottle is elegant and looks, like the price, on the high end side. I personally wish it was more in my price range. Over 100 is a little steep, but I'll probably just ask for it as a Christmas gift.
Wendy M.
I was going through my sample bag (samples I've received with my purchases from Sephora) when I came across this gem! Holy wow - it's amazing! So fresh and vibrant. Floral and feminine. A perfect spring signature scent. I must have a full size!
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
This is simply amazing. I absolutely love this scent. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I only wear it on special occasions . He won't tell me what he paid I can just tell you it's totally worth it whatever the cost. I totally recommend this perfume to everyone. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back