BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Melissa G.
Walnut Creek, CA
Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf would have to be my all time favorite fragrance. I purchased the 1oz size from Sephora for $85. It is a bit pricey, but it's completely worth it for the beautiful floral scent it has. Not to mention it stays on ALL day! The bottle is so lovely and I keep it on my vanity at all times. I would recommend flowerbomb to anyone who wants a holy grail perfume that they can wear all the time.
Kris H.
Spring Hill, TN
I absolutely love this fragrance! I recommend it to everyone! Ladies purchase this for yourself, guys grab this for your ladies! It's a little pricey but the design of the bottle is beautiful and the scent is absolutely divine! I have went through about 3 bottles now and it is more than worth it!
Rachael R.
I do not personally own a big bottle of this fragrance. I have a few sample sizes. I do love the scent a lot. I have no need to purchase a full bottle for a while because I am still going through some other perfumes. But if someone is looking for a new fragrance they should consider Flowerbomb.
Andie Y.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I always receive compliments when I wear it, and I only have to apply it in the morning because it lasts the entire day. It has the perfect amount of floral smell without being overpowering. It is on the pricier end, however, a little bit goes a long way.
Elle A.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this scent. I prefer a more masculine smell mixed with a feminine one. This scent is very "bad bitch". I put this on every day and it helps me take on the day with confidence. I purchased this scent for $50 from Costco when I was trying to find my new "smell" and would purchase it again.
Leia P.
KISSIMMEE, FL
I hate perfume and the smell of flowers. But I love this scent! I honestly do not get the flowery scent at all from it. I sense sweeter notes like vanilla and wood or something light. But whatever it is it's just sweet, light feminine and I love it.
Rima D.
Rosedale, NY
If you love strong sweet scents, then Flowerbomb is for you. This is one of my favorite scents and even though it is a bit on the pricey side, the scent lasts all day so you don't need to reapply like most fragrances. And you don't need to spray a lot either or it will be too overpowering.
Rea A.
Bend, OR
I got a sample of Flower Bomb from my sister-in-law. One full spritz is about 1/2 a pump too much for me. It's a pretty full bodied floral perfume, that has some staying power. I think I would like it in more subtle quantity.
Nikki M.
Orange, CA
I used to absolutely adore Viktor & Rolf's Flowerbomb but I feel like it's way too common now. I don't want to walk by a woman that is wearing the same fragrance as me. I like unique scents and this is just way too overused in my opinion. All of my friends have this so I no longer wear it.
Lauren K.
I wish I loved this as much as everyone else does but it's just not the scent for me. I received a deluxe sample of this perfume and tried it for a day but I've come to accept that floral/flowery scents don't mix well with my body chemistry, in my opinion at least. It is long lasting though!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?