BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Ekta T.
Porter Ranch, CA
I got my first bottle as a gift and after going through it, I bought a larger sized second bottle. I find it floral and feminine and a scent that can be worn both in the day and at night with men and amongst women. It is versatile and light and one can never go wrong with it. Definitely a favorite
Kari G.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I've only had this perfume now for about 2 weeks & I don't know how I'll live without it! Seriously the best scent ever, very florally, sweet, & sensual all at the same time. I get asked daily on what perfume I'm wearing! I cannot go a day without it & the oil only adds to the longevity of the scent!
Kasey M.
Campbellsville, Kentucky
I honestly can not say enough about this perfume! My absolute FAVORITE perfume! My husband knows to buy me this gem every year for my birthday! Such a long lasting impression with this perfume! The bottle is my favorite! LOVE LOVE LOVE the design!!! YOU HAVE TO TRY THIS! You will NOT be disappointed!
Lexi H.
Tampa, FL
I love this perfume. I've been using it for years and I get many compliments. The scent isn't overly floral which is nice. It is light and doesn't overpower you. I bought it at Dillard's during a yearly sale and have continued buying it since. I recommend this perfume.
Andie Y.
This is my absolute favorite perfume. I always receive compliments when I wear it, and I only have to apply it in the morning because it lasts the entire day. It has the perfect amount of floral smell without being overpowering. It is on the pricier end, however, a little bit goes a long way.
Heidi L.
Mckinney, TX
I am in love with this amazing scent! I first tried the scent a beautycon Dallas. The scent lasted all day and in to the night. I went immediately to Nordstrom and purchased the biggest bottle. I have many perfumes, but this is a must have. It smells so feminine and sexy. Plus it lasts all day!
Rachael R.
I do not personally own a big bottle of this fragrance. I have a few sample sizes. I do love the scent a lot. I have no need to purchase a full bottle for a while because I am still going through some other perfumes. But if someone is looking for a new fragrance they should consider Flowerbomb.
Racheline M.
Brooklyn, NY
Youthful but sophisticated (I see people describe this as an older scent, and I feel confused by this), this is very much a perfume the works for women of any age. Bright, cheerful, works night to day, but definitely feels more like an office scent or casual weekend scent than a going out scent.
Elle A.
Philadelphia , PA
I love this scent. I prefer a more masculine smell mixed with a feminine one. This scent is very "bad bitch". I put this on every day and it helps me take on the day with confidence. I purchased this scent for $50 from Costco when I was trying to find my new "smell" and would purchase it again.
Nessie J.
I absolutely LOVE this perfume! it doesn't have too much of a " flower" smell. it smells very sensual very "tense". this perfume will last for days. Even after a few days of not using you still have the scent of it on you and your clothes. its very sweet packaged as well. Its def worth the price
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?