BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Jenna W.
Watertown, MA
Ever since I was 19 I have been chasing around women with this scent until I finally had the balls to ask one what she was wearing. It is delicious. I wanted breathe this scent everyday. It is the perfect blend of sweet and floral. It was pricey so I didn't buy it right away. When I had some extra cash I finally made the purchase. I was so excited to finally get it. But when I finally put it on it ended up smelling like a grandmothers scent on me. I was so sad. But I gave it to my mother and it smelt Amazing. So my tip with this is to get a sample before you buy it and make sure it smells just a amazing on you as others!
Nicole
Cookeville, TN
I LOVE this stuff! I just bought mine today. I've been saving up for several weeks for it, and it's totally worth it! I think it is the perfect, fresh, comforting scent for Fall and Winter, yet light and playful enough to wear in Spring and Summer. That's saying a lot because I usually HATE wearing perfume in the warmer seasons, but Flowerbomb is all around perfect. Definitely worth the money! I'm sure I'll be keeping this as a regular in my perfume collection. :)
Siobhan F.
Las Cruces , NM
I got this as a sample with a Sephora purchase and I was pleasantly surprised. I really enjoy the light floral scent. I've received several compliments while wearing it at work. I can't really describe it but I just enjoy it. I plan to buy a full size asap. The scent lasts through my entire shift at work and I come out still liking the way it smells on me.
Maria C.
I wore this for my wedding day. Such an expensive bottle so I saved it for a special occasion. My husband bought this for me as a birthday gift and it was love at first smell. This is such a great sexy, feminine smell. However, it best applies on me during the colder months than hot. The smell doesn't seem to have a lasting power if it is too hot (for such a high price I would have thought otherwise). I do like this smell and I think Iwould buy it again.
Zax L.
Love, love, love this product! A lot of perfumes smell either too flowery, like an older woman, or just plain ole smell bad. But this, this is the bomb. It has this sweet yet flowery scent. I have never been so in love with a perfume. And it lasts all day. It doesn't wear all the way off in a short time span. this is a must buy ladies!
Alycia R.
Jacksonville, FL
When i first smelled this product in sephora, i thought it was going to be too overpowering for me to be able to wear. I purchased the travel duo so that I wasn't spending too much money and wasn't able to wear it. I was pleasently surprised with the outcome. I'm the kind of person who needs to drown in perfume for me to feel like it's working, but this product is strong enough to where i only needed a little, and it lasted almost all day! This perfume has such a good lasting power, that the price is so worth it. I went back and bought a full size bottle, and I'm expecting it to last me the rest of my life. haha.
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
For the longest time, I avoided this fragrance because it seemed like EVERYONE was wearing it and it was a floral (which I usually avoid, since I tend to lean toward fresh/watery scents). Why. Did. I. WAIT SO LONG!!?? This scent is out of this WORLD amazing and fresh yet flowery, alluring without being overpowering. It is YUMMY!
Emily S.
Troy, NY
Smelling this right out of the bottle and on my wrist in Sephora, I thought this was the best perfume ever. I impulsively bought the travel size the same day. However, I can't wear it for very long without getting a headache. I try to get my use out of it, but I end up washing it off before I even leave the house. I like smelling traces of it on a cardigan the next day (which is plenty for me to wear the fragrance tolerably), but I can't handle too much of it.
Daisy R.
covina, CA
best perfume ever, smells so floral and sweet but not to over powering, has a nice bottle, a little expensive, will always repurchase, bought mine from sephora, and is long lasting
Joy E.
Everyone likes this confectionary floral wonder. I just sprayed it on and my husband turned and said Da Bomb right? When he knows the name of a scent that is a small miracle... he really loves it. The candied floral is neither to sweet nor too floral but I can't discern what gives it this unique and delicious semi-gourmand floral such great popularity in that category.

When you really want the boys to know you are a girly girl, this will achieve that goal.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back