BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Kristin H.
Huntsville, AL
I always have trouble picking out the perfect scent and in the past it caused me not to wear perfume often. This one is the perfect combination of floral and refreshing. What is even better is that my boyfriend also really likes this perfume. Him and I have different preferences but this one if the perfect combination!
Kenda C.
This Flowerbomb is my new fave. I absolutely love it. It smells so good. It's light and airy and just floral enough. It reminds me of hot summer nights and breezy days. I am a new #FlowerbombAddict This perfume is amazing. I want to wear it all the time.
Cathy B.
This is definitely one of my favorite perfumes along with ysl's black opium. First off the packaging is adorable with the pink and black. Classy and cute!!! It is pretty florally, but not overpowering. The only downside would be the price, but I'm sure you can find some good deals if you look around or use gift cards.
Brittany W.
This perfume smells AMAZING! Even my husband loved the way it smelled. (It smells so expensive, if that makes any sense.) It lasts for a good while and I find myself catching whiffs of it during the day. I'll definitely be buying this again and again!
Misty S.
Gastonia, NC
LOVELY perfume! This is actually a floral I like, as I detest most flowery fragrances. It has a mixture of florals, but with a very woody base. It smells warm on me, not cloying. It also has green tea in its base notes, which help to tame the floral nature of this scent. Give it a try! You won't be disappointed!
Ashley F.
Newington, CT
I love the smell of this perfume. It is so amazing and sophisticated. I do not usually like floral scents but this is very different and it not what you would expect out of a floral perfume. The only thing that I am not that fond of is the price but I am definitely willing to purchase the roller ball over and over.
Jennifer K.
I had heard great things about this perfume, so I sampled it at a local Sephora. Holy cow, it smelled like cotton candy in a perfume form! Way too sweet for me, but I could see how younger girls would find that smell appealing (and the Sephora employee said that it's a popular scent for teenage girls). I was also extremely disappointed to find out that Viktor & Rolf, which is owned by L'Oreal, tests its fragrances on animals. No thank you.
Lydia L.
Mathias, WV
This is simply amazing. I absolutely love this scent. My husband bought it for me for my birthday and I only wear it on special occasions . He won't tell me what he paid I can just tell you it's totally worth it whatever the cost. I totally recommend this perfume to everyone. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have
Chiara C.
West Palm Beach, FL
It's such a coincidence to find my favorite perfume of the moment up for a review. It's just about my favorite scent out there. I usually use Dior Cherie, and Burberry (idk which one). When I pull out my travel sized Flowerbomb all my friends within viewing distance come over for a tab and they rave about how it is next on their perfume list . The smell is floral, sweet and rich to perfection. The bottle is elegant and looks, like the price, on the high end side. I personally wish it was more in my price range. Over 100 is a little steep, but I'll probably just ask for it as a Christmas gift.
Angeline C.
This perfume smells lovely. However, its overrated. Its such a common smell these days that I have lost interest. It is pleasant and feminine. It is pricey. I have worn it before and it lasted between 6-8 hours for me. I would not purchase this full size item at this time. I have two deluxe samples that I do plan on using.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?