BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Luna H.
Fort Gratiot, MI
This is my go to perfume for date night. I have never had anyone complain about my perfume being too strong and people always gush over my scent when I wear this. It smells floral and can turn out to be a completely sexy/flirty fragrance for many occasions. The staying power is pretty decent-I tend to carry the rollerball or the mini with me for touch-ups. The bottle is also really pretty!
Lisa D.
This fragrance is THE fragrance if you think you hate florals. There is a note in the base (patchouli perhaps?) That is just so warm and spicy, and dries down so mellow and Sexy on the skin. My husband, who never cares about my perfume, comments every time I wear this. It's been a long time since I've found a fragrance I think of as "signature" but this one is a keeper.
Amanda C.
Wake Forest, NC
Most amazingly devine fragrance I have ever had the pleasure of wearing. I don't generally enjoy floral fragrances, but this fragrance has notes of Fig and warm undertones that allow it to stand out, but not be overpowering. It lasts for hours and hours. And as it wears you can smell the major key notes of this beautiful, timeless scent. So in love with Flowerbomb!!!
Karen H.
Kansas City, MO
I LOVE this perfume. This is my signature scent. The bottle is beautiful and it smells amazing. I got a travel duo that has a refill and a funnel and they have lasted for over three years. I purchased this combo at Sephora. The only thing I wish is that the perfume would last longer. I apply it in the morning and it has worn off by lunchtime. The scent is a sophisticated vanilla.
Khessa H.
I love this fragrance. It has the right amount of sophisticated sweetness. I wouldn't say this is an every type of season fragrance. More so of a winter, fall type. It is a little to heavy for the summer time time, especially during the hot days. This is better worn at night time for a night on the town. If you are looking for that grown woman scent, this is for you.
Hazel M.
Wayland, MI
This is a fragrance that comes into its full glory in the heat of the Summer, the fragrance lasts around five hours unless you layer it. When you first apply you get a bright burst of citrusy bergamot, followed a few minutes late with a combination of Rose, Jasmine and Freesia. Later as it drys down Patchouli enters in a settles. I reach for Flowerbomb often through the Summer and highly recommend you give this lady a try.
Gabrielita M.
Baltimore, MD
I had been looking for a "grown up" perfume since I'm hitting my mid twenties. I prefer very sweet scents and don't typically enjoy floral perfumes. This is the perfect mix of sweet and floral.
I LOVE Flowerbomb.This smells expensive and floral (obviously) but the floral is a very unique scent. I will always need Flowerbomb in my collection! The scent also lasts forever.
Jenel M.
Lancaster, CA
Omg, I LOVE this perfume! Definitely in my top 5. Smells amazing, more on the sensual side. Everyone reacts differently to scenst, but for me this is the perfect amount of fragrance, not to light nor heavy. I usually buy the roller balls first and test it for about a month to see how I like it and then I will decide to splurge. Well after a couple uses I accidentally dropped my rollerball and broke it. So sad because I loved it so much, BUT I will definitely be purchasing the full size bottle sometime soon.
Alexandra C.
I love love LOVE this perfume! I just received it from Influenster and fell in love with it so fast! It's light, not over powering, lovely floral scent truly lasts all day while using it with the Flowerbomb oil. This is a must have product in your fragrance collection, ladies! Trust!
Jessica S.
Winter Park , FL
When I first heard about FlowerBomb the smell literally stopped me in my tracks. It was floral, yet intoxicating. I had to have it! I hadn't heard much about the brand, so I figured it was boutique-y and unique. Little did I know soon it was the go to scent of every sorority girl and socialite alike. The perfume is worth the higher price tag. A little goes a long way, and the sensual floral notes meld well into your skin for a long wearing finish. If you don't mind all your friends wearing it... Go get it!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back