BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Emily S.
Troy, NY
Smelling this right out of the bottle and on my wrist in Sephora, I thought this was the best perfume ever. I impulsively bought the travel size the same day. However, I can't wear it for very long without getting a headache. I try to get my use out of it, but I end up washing it off before I even leave the house. I like smelling traces of it on a cardigan the next day (which is plenty for me to wear the fragrance tolerably), but I can't handle too much of it.
Amanda  C.
Lansing, MI
For the longest time, I avoided this fragrance because it seemed like EVERYONE was wearing it and it was a floral (which I usually avoid, since I tend to lean toward fresh/watery scents). Why. Did. I. WAIT SO LONG!!?? This scent is out of this WORLD amazing and fresh yet flowery, alluring without being overpowering. It is YUMMY!
Maria C.
I wore this for my wedding day. Such an expensive bottle so I saved it for a special occasion. My husband bought this for me as a birthday gift and it was love at first smell. This is such a great sexy, feminine smell. However, it best applies on me during the colder months than hot. The smell doesn't seem to have a lasting power if it is too hot (for such a high price I would have thought otherwise). I do like this smell and I think Iwould buy it again.
Jamie S.
One of my favorite! It last all day. It was a gift to me and at first I thought I might not like it because it was out of my comfort zone but I love the smell nowhere
Liana D.
Kent, WA
You won't regret buying this perfume because it just smells SO good. I love it! Every time I wear it, I get compliments. Also, the smell doesn't go away like in cheap perfumes. The fragrance lingers for a long time. Although, it is expensive, it's worth it because it'll last you a long time because one spray can last you a day. It's strong and smells really good. I sometimes get headaches from some perfumes, this perfume won't give you any headaches.
Jessyca H.
This is one of my favorite perfumes, delicately sweet floral scent. Not to over powering. A little goes a long way. It's a little bit pricey but worth every cent. You can pick this up at any Sephora Store, it comes in multiple ounce options and also in a rollerball, which is a great travel must have. No other perfume like it!!
Angelica L.
Once the craze about this perfume started I knew I had to get it. I asked for it for last Christmas and was so excited to receive it.

While I truly loved it at first - it's the perfect combination of floral and spicy, I did get sick of it quickly.

I wore it every single day for a month and now I can't bring myself to wear it again. Thankfully the bottle is almost done so I won't have long before it's gone, but I don't think I'll be repurchasing it.
Alexandra F.
Mc Farland, WI
I'm obsessed with this scent. I have had it for years, and every time I wear it I get compliments from my coworkers and friends about how good it smells. I can't recommend it enough. It is good for both casual summer get togethers as well as formal events where you want to give that wow factory. Love love LOVE this perfume.
member-e6d8c
I love this perfume soo much. The floral scent is not overpowering or old lady floral lol. It has a soft sweet smell with hints of vanilla. Very wearable everyday perfume.
Andrea A.
Boerne, TX
This scent is a must-have in any perfumerie! It's a gorgeous scent for any occasion and definitely makes you smell like the bomb dot com! I love the packaging of this because it reminds me of when I was little and would sample from my mom's vintage perfume bottle that had the squeeze bulb on the outside of it. Simply gorgeous!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?