BY VIKTOR & ROLF #3 in Perfume for Her

• Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
April V.
Pacifica, CA
I received a sample of this fragrance from an online order through Sephora, fell in love with it and knew I had to purchase. This lovely fragrance is floral, feminine, and sophisticated. It's staying power is long-lasting, but not overpowering. I always get compliments when I wear it. Definitely a top favorite fragrance of mine!
Keyosha H.
I am in love with this fragrance! The smell is beyond phenomenal and out of this world! My husband likes when I wear fragrances, especially very good smelling ones like this one! I usually buy my fragrances from department stores, such as my number one Macy's! Flowerbomb will be one of my regulars, because it just has that smell that stays on all day long!
Ericka G.
Pearland, TX
I had a sample of this that I was wearing and it smelled so good. My husband liked it as well and commented about how great it was. We happened to go shopping for a birthday present for his mother and perfume is always safe. I skipped this perfume b/c I liked it so much for me, but he loved it so much her purchased it for her. I love the way this smells!!
dawn m.
all i have to say is wow.. love at first sniff.. i honestly have everything by viktor and rolf in this scent, absolutely beautiful.. it lasts for a while even when you think you cant smell it someone says how good you smell.. which is great cause you can still smell it even when you cant smell it, so its not overwhelming.. its soft and delicate like the flowers in this perfume..
Kristin A.
Channelview , TX
I love this perfume! I'm usually not to fond of the way floral scents smell on me but I'm really liking this one. I also have problems finding perfumes that last on my skin, not with flowerbomb. It's not overpowering, but a nice floral musk.
Lina D.
Yes definitely get a sample. Because of the price, you really want to make sure you love it before you buy it. It is personally my HG perfume. In addition to the amazing smell, it isn't overpowering like many perfumes are. Often times with other perfumes, even if I like the smell, one spray will give me a headache. I've never had that problem with Flowerbomb.
Pieri C.
Jacksonville, FL
OMG there is not a person that I've ever came across to say that they do not like this perfume. It is insanely good! I've purchased three bottles already and guaranteed every time I wear someone will ask me what perfume am I wearing and of course each time is Flower Bomb. You have not tried the best until you try Flower bomb. Your nostril will thank you ;)
Amanda R.
OMG, I am in love with this scent! I got mine for FREE from winning a badge contest from Influenster! I had never even tried it before and I'm so glad I got to. It's long lasting, but could be longer. The scent is like flowers but not overly obnoxious. It's feminine and lovely! Perfect for a date night or everyday (what I use it for!) I feel so delicate when wearing it. Would definitely purchase again
Trisha M.
Portland, OR
Originally got a sample of this perfume from Sephora and was instantly in love. Purchased a full size bottle for my mom a few weeks later at Nordstrom because they have the refillable bottle. Love the gorgeous bottle it comes in. This scent is so unique compared to any other perfume I've used in the past. A little on the spendy side but totally love it.
Jordan S.
This is the most beautiful perfume I have smelled it a very long time. It gives that aura of luxury and romance. The scent I think is more perfect for fall/winter. The staying power is fantastic. If I spray it in the crook of my elbow in the morning, I can still smell it when I go to bed at night. That's how you know it's a great quality perfume. I can definitely smell the patchouli and jasmine notes in this perfume at first whiff. That's what I love about it. The notes are just so beautiful!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

back