BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Alicia T.
Edinburg, TX
This perfume was given to me by a dear friend. It was the 1.2 oz (I think) that she gave me and that lasted me such a long time. The scent lasts so long and it remains fresh. People are always complimenting me on this perfume. Absolute favorite!
Ani B.
Los Angeles
Too sweet and strong for me at first, I actually like the scent after its diluted and is mellow after an hour of spraying. Quality is great as its long lasting, will stay on skin all day & night. However, It is a bit pricey and not that affordable for most but you get quality for the price you pay! It's a must try
Danielle M.
It's very strong, and I love the way it smells on other people, but not on me. It is too powdery for my taste, and it is so strong it always gave me a headache. This is a holy grail product for many but I wound up giving mine away. Such a shame!
Aubrey D.
Flowerbomb by Viktor and Rolf would be by gift crush. I’m obsessed with the the smell. I received samples from Nordstrom. It has such a nice floral/fresh sent. It’s perfect for wearing during the day or going out on the town because it is long lasting. The only downfall would be the price as it is pricey. But none the less a great product
Sarah A.
Lanoka Harbor, NJ
One of my favorite fragrances!! Very sweet floral scebt but not overwhelming.  I have been using this off and on for years and always keep a bottle on hand.  Can be worn day or night.   Scent last for a decent amount of time.
Chelsea S.
This is a distinct fragrance that I enjoy and can recognize immediately. That being said, I can always smell it everywhere - everyone has this. It's highly rated, and for good reason! It smells incredible and lasts a long time on the skin (I can smell this on myself hours into the night after wearing it all day, and sometimes after showering), but I don't feel particularly unique when I'm wearing it. I find it sexy and youthful, but I think it lost some of its classy feel, at least for me, when it became so popular that everyone was wearing it.
Cynthia C.
Boyds, MD
My all time favorite scent! Lovely year round. A sensuous saccharine sweet scent with floral notes and a touch of citrus. Very universally appealing and flattering. The packaging is sure cute too! Truly a staple in any fragrance collection!
Fahlon N.
Bay City, MI
I love this scent. When it first came out I knew it'd be like a second skin to me. It's a nice fragrance. Fruity, floral scent. VERY FEMININE. Someone is SURE to ask you "what are you wearing?".... I think this one is for every woman, very versatile.
Janay B.
I’m the minority who didn’t like this scent. 1) it’s rather costly and 2) it was sooo strong. It had a spicy floral scent to me and I just didn’t like it. It smelled nice on other people but it just didn’t mix with my body’s chemistry whatsoever.
Samantha T.
Homestead
This sent is amazing! If you like Floral notes with a mixture of sweetness in the back notes, this is for you. It lasts all day and you’ll get tons of compliments! It’s rich and luxurious, yet light on the pallet. It’s simply wonderful!
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?