christie p.

Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Amber O.
Amber O.
1 year, 7 months ago
I think that the fragrance has more staying power when it is from the spray rather than the rollerball.
Monica S.
Monica S.
San Antonio, TX
1 year, 8 months ago
Spray or roller ball, the fragrance is identical and will last just as long.
Caitlin H.
Caitlin H.
Des moines, IA
1 year, 10 months ago
Personally I love spray because the bottle is so beautiful, but the scent in the rollerball is just as amazing!
Jessica A.
Jessica A.
Sioux Falls, SD
2 years, 2 months ago
One of my friends at work uses the rollerball and I can tell that she's wearing flowerbomb as soon as she walks into the room! It's not overpowering but definitely a distinct smelling (great) perfume. I think the rollers are great too because you can keep them in your purse and reapply throught the day!
Lisbeth A.
Lisbeth A.
4 years, 2 months ago
YES I AGREE THE SPRAY DOES LAST LONGER THAN THE ROLLER BALL PERFUME.. BUT I USE THEM BOTH ITS SO CONVENIENT TO CARRY THE ROLLER BALL ESP. WHEN IM OUT
Jeaneska R.
Jeaneska R.
Woodhaven, NY
4 years, 10 months ago
I bought the roller ball first because it was more afordable at $20 and it lasts the entire day. Although I must admit that I love it so much that I apply it several times a day and get tons of compliments. You should try this perfume!
Vijaya S.
Vijaya S.
Flushing, NY
5 years, 3 months ago
It's about the same in both, as far as I can tell.
Jennifer M.
Jennifer M.
Glen Burnie, MD
5 years, 4 months ago
I would say about the same. Focus on putting your fragrance on "pulse points" like your inner wrist and neck. :)
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Townsend, TN
5 years, 4 months ago
To make perfume last longer apply to "PULSE POINTS" which emanate heat. Inner Wrist, base of the Throat, behind Ear Lobes, in Cleavage, behind Knees,inner Elbows. Apply non-scented moisturizer b4 perfume and it will last longer.Petroleum Jelly used b4 perfume also makes it last longer. Never rub wrists together it crushes the scent.
Sierra J.
Sierra J.
Vancouver, WA
5 years, 5 months ago
I think they last about the same, but you can use the rollerball to concentrate more in one area. I keep one in my purse and it's definitely more convienient.