Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray

·         Top notes: Bergamot, Mandarin

·         Middle notes: Sambac Jasmine, Freesia, Centifolia Rose, Osmanthus

·         Base note: Patchouli, Vanilla, Praline Note, Amber, Woody Notes

i love this perfume it’s my favourite, but it’s pretty up there in price. i was wondering if anyone knew any dupes for it ?
I would love a sample of Flower Bomb by Viktor & Rolf.Are there any samples available? Thank you.
I would love to try this perfume. Does it smell good?
Start your review of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Heather J.
What can I say about iktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray except that I truly fell in love with it when it first appeared on the scene a few years ago.  The scent is sweet, but not cloyingly so. The scent is long lasting, yet not overpowering. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is that it seems to be everywhere. I don't like smelling exactly like the people in front and in back of me in line at the bank.  But definitely try it for yourself. You just might find the signature scent you have been looking for! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Bloom Eau de Toilette Spray
Rio Oso, CA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by rachael T.
OMGoodness! I wish I could give this more than 4 stars! This perfume smells so good. It's not too strong to where it's overwhelming. A lot of the more high end perfumes have a grandma smell to them. Now I don't mean that like grandma's stink or something, I mean like the smell of perfume that I would smell as a kid in my grandmother's room. My generation will understand what I mean. Flower Bomb is the first perfume I've purchased from Viktor and Rolfe but it's my favorite right now. The bottle itself is beautiful! I love the shape and it's not too big to just throw in my purse. I recommend this perfume to everyone I know! It just smells so good. Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray
This one is a bit milder that its Nectar variation, but still a powerful, remarkable scent. It's also not as sweet as the other one, but instead more flowery - just like the name says, it's definitely and literally a flowerbomb! I personally don't like using it to go to work, I prefer wearing a more discreet and delicate perfume so that people around me won't be bothered if they do not enjoy this powerful scent, but it's a good call for a special lunch or dinner. The bottle is really pretty, just like all the ones from Viktor&Rolf. I just think it's more pricey that I wish it was, so I don't know if I'd purchase it again.
I REALLY wanted to love this one!! I wanted to jump on the bandwagon and see what all the hype was about. I gave it several runs to see if I could be persuaded against my initial impression. I personally didn’t feel that it fit me or my chemistry. I got loads of compliments about it on the occasions I tried it. My nose just hated it! My nose gives it one star. However; because I know others really liked how it smelled on me, it deserves 3. I think it’s a great scent—to everyone but me! It gets more musky as time goes on. But if you can live with everyone loving how you smell-except you, this is perfect for you!
This is my signature scent. I have gone through bottle after bottle & never tire of it. It has a rich musky base that reminds me of Obsession by Calvin Klein, but has a very unique floral scent that I’ve never found in another fragrance. I will say, it is very expensive & doesn’t seem to have the staying power that it did when it first came out, which is frustrating due to the price point. I would recommend using the Flowerbomb lotion before application, to enjoy it throughout the day. This is a classic fragrance that doesn’t smell “too young” or like “old lady”, versatile & unique. A must have if you are looking for a scent that will turn heads!
Ellensburg, WA
Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum Spray uploaded by Christine R.
Purchased at: Sephora
This is my absolute favorite perfume to date. I freaking love this perfume. I really want to try the other one that's by Flowerbomb oh man I just have to find somewhere to get a sample of it. Cuz I know I would love that one too. I would absolutely buy another one but this one I bought in Las Vegas and it has lasted me almost 2 years. I'm just now about to refill the little bottle. So yes would I recommend this perfume absolutely [product:viktor-&-rolf-flowerbomb-eau-de-parfum-spray]
Los Angeles , CA
I absolutely love this scent. This is like my go too my love potion #9 lol. I love that it's not to strong where it's hard on the nose but it's still soft and florally very long lasting . I only use it twice per day to keep it from wearing off and people always ask me what scent am wearing and how I smell really good. It's really pricey but it's worth buying especially if your into floral scents that are soft and not as strong but long wearing. I definitely recommend buying
West Palm Beach, FL / Orlando, FL
This perfume is honestly the best of the best, I know many people rave about it    and I got it    for my mom and I can't tell you how obsessed I was with the smell that I went ahead I bought myself one. This scent is so different, the way it    smells on others and how it  smells on you is completely different, it    mixes with your skin completely different to others. LONG LASTING! highly recommend
I only use this on the most rare and special occasions. I keep a super duper tiny one in my car and another tiny one in my room. I only have tiny ones because they're so expensive 😂but I love them so much! I love the scent! It's not too strong and it smells like flowers and like a pretty flower garden. I think if the color pink had a smell, this would be it 😂I love love love it. This has got to be my favorite luxurious/high end perfume ever and it will always be!
Glenview, IL
I love this scent. It is very sweet and quite strong. It is expensive smelling and lasts a long time. I have gone through 3 bottles and have decided not to repurchase because I am looking for something new. I would definitely recommend for those who like sweet scents. It is similar in scent to Viva La Juicy but even better so if you like that, I am sure you will like this. It is a bit on the pricey end but it is worth it and the bottle is quite large.

513 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
a month ago
Jessica O. • a month ago
It has a sweet scent but not overpoweringly sweet. If you have ever smelled Lolita Lempicka which is discontinued it smells very similar. Also fancy by Jessica Simpson I believe it similar as well. It’s a sweeter version of Angel.