BY VIKTOR & ROLF #6 in Fragrance for Her

• Do you think its worth the expensive price?167 Answers
  • I really love this. It the price is insane , is it long lasting ?7 Answers
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#3 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
My signature scent is Louis Vuitton and at $250 a pop it's not the kind of fragrance you want to keep reappling every hour as you get in and out of the water. But I do love a good luxury Parfum. I will never be caught dead in anything that smells like alcohol after a few minutes. To avoid this I stay away from anything like toilet water, body spray, even scented lotion. I normally opt for solids over sprays when available. So toss VIKTOR & ROLF
Flowerbomb into your cosmetics bag and smell as luxe as you look.
Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli

About:
An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you’ll leave a trail of allure wherever you go.

For Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf dreamed up a theatrical bottle, elegantly faceted like a pink diamond. The hardness of diamond and the strength of the fragrance within to turn any negative into a positive—combined with the femininity of pink—was their inspiration.
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
First of all, I am NOT a floral fragrance kind of girl. I usually detest floral scents, actually, and especially those that contain rose notes. But, MUCH to my shock and surprise, I've fallen in love with "Flowerbomb" after receiving a sample of this fragrance within my last shipment from Sephora. In a way, this fragrance kinda/sorta reminds me of Dior's "Miss Dior Cherie"...but sweeter, and with less of a strawberry note. I think it's the fact that they both have jasmine and patchouli in them. Flowerbomb really does strike me as a bit sweeter though, which surprises me. I can't detect the rose at all either, which I personally think is great (I'll be honest: every time I smell rose in a fragrance, I immediately think the scent will just make me smell like an old woman. Bleck). Anyway... my main point? BUY THIS SCENT. It doesn't matter if you hate florals or love them. This fragrance is floral enough for those that like floral scents, and with a sweet twist that keeps the fragrance flirtatious and feminine; alternatively, those of us that typically go for very gourmand or oriental fragrances will adore this fragrance because it IS sweet enough to balance out the floral notes, and it has that patchouli and jasmine edge that makes it just oriental enough in style. Neither facet of this fragrance is overpowering though, and the combination is just... divine. :)
Kristen M.
This is my all time favorite perfume! You can tell by my collection that I really love this. I’ve gone through multiple bottles of this and will definitely be repurchasing in the future. I usually spray it once on my chest area then once on my wrists and it lasts all day on me. This smells absolutely amazing and was worth every dollar.
Amanda S.
Wyoming, MN
Five stars. 10/10. The absolutely best perfume in the world. The scent is floral yet has a slight powder and patchouli scent. It’s sweet yet deep and smells so feminine and rich. Reminds me being wrapped up in a fuzzy pink cashmere scarf. This stuff is spendy but 100% worth this price. I only need a few sprays and it lasts on me all day. My biggest pet peeve is when a scent doesn’t last. It compliments my chemistry very well too. This perfume is definitely a splurge but if you’re looking for something feminine yet timeless and fun, this is it. Don’t sit on this product.
Gillian V.
Ashburn
All around awesome. Does not smell flowery as the name suggests. It is not so overpowering, that it gives you a headache, but it is very long lasting. You don't smell it after a while, but the people around you do. It smells like powdery, fresh, not to sweet, and very luxurious elegang smell. This perfume is, a love or hate one, in that there is no middle ground. I am not a big perfume wearer, and much prefer body mists or splashes. The reason being, is that I have migraine and sinus issues, and this perfume does not aggravate neither issue. The bottle is very pretty too, the only bad thing os the price.
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
If I could give this perfume 1,000 stars, I would. I am literally completely obsessed with this! It is by far the best perfume I have ever tried. I received a sample in a Sephora sample box, and I was so excited! Got it in the mail... and the little tiny tube that they give you for sample sizes in the first place, was half gone.... I was so disappointed. What little I did get out of it, ( one night ) I got SO many compliments. It is such a beautiful, floral, but warm, smell. You honestly can not go wrong with this. You will definitely be turning heads. And a little does go along way! It is very long lasting. The only downfall, is the price. Totally out of my price range, and still don’t own it. If I could, I would!!! All of you do yourself a favor and get this perfume! You can find it at Sephora. You’ll smell beautiful 💓💓💓Victor & Rolf Viktor & Rolf 16085990 3.4 oz Flowerbomb Eau De Perfume Spray for Women💓
Chelsea S.
This is a distinct fragrance that I enjoy and can recognize immediately. That being said, I can always smell it everywhere - everyone has this. It's highly rated, and for good reason! It smells incredible and lasts a long time on the skin (I can smell this on myself hours into the night after wearing it all day, and sometimes after showering), but I don't feel particularly unique when I'm wearing it. I find it sexy and youthful, but I think it lost some of its classy feel, at least for me, when it became so popular that everyone was wearing it.
Coley S.
Plano, TX
This is probably my favorite perfume at the moment! It’s so floral, sweet, and feminine. I thought the floral notes would be too overpowering but it’s perfect. Unfortunately right now I have a very small sample size, but my birthday is coming up and I plan on asking my husband to get this for me! I definitely recommend it! It’s great for all year round, but especially during spring and summer! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
This perfume stopped me in my tracks several times at work. The literally stop and turn to smell kinda stop haha. I finally figured out who was wearing it and asked her what it was and I've loved it ever since. Let's be clear, it's very strong. Feminine, pretty and sexy with a little bit of a musky undertone but it smells amazinggggg!!! I wouldn't consider it an everyday perfume but more an evening perfume for when you go out to dinner or something. It's also very expensive so I would recommend trying to find it cheaper on Amazon or a perfume outlet if you can't afford it like me haha.
Jessica K.
I decided to splurge and finally pick up the smallest size (1.7 oz) and I have to say I REALLY enjoy the scent. I personally love floral perfumes, my other favorite being Vera Wang's, Princess. That being said, I don't like when it's overly floral so I really enjoy vanilla and floral notes mixed. Flower bomb is kind of a deceptive name because the floral notes are really light and muted. Along with the floral notes, there's definitely a touch of musk (not overpowering though) and patchouli. It's a perfect everyday scent that isn't overly potent. My only complaint is that I don't find the staying power to be too good, after an 8 hour work day I can hardly smell it- and for the price that is upsetting.

Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?