BY VIKTOR & ROLF #8 in Perfume for Her

• Do you think its worth the expensive price?167 Answers
Kearra N.
Portland, OR
Purchased at: Sephora
One of my all time favorites next to Jimmy Choo! This stuff is a great balance between floral & musky, & is very classy! It’s pretty expensive, but that encourages me not to go through it so quickly! I love that the scent lingers for hours & I catch wiffs of it throughout the day into the evening! A little goes a long way, so this makes it a great long-lasting product! And now they offer different varieties of this perfume that smell just as great, but I’ll always go for the original!
Jamie B.
Purchased at: Sephora
If I could give this one million stars, I would. I LOVE this fragrance! I have never in my life been a perfume or body spray girl, but this product changed that! I couldn’t even begin to properly explain the scent, but it is light and lasts a long time on my skin. I highly recommend trying it in store. Honestly, a lot of perfumes give me a headache but this one doesn’t. It is awfully expensive, so I only wear it for special occasions and I always ask for it as a holiday gift.
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
First of all, I am NOT a floral fragrance kind of girl. I usually detest floral scents, actually, and especially those that contain rose notes. But, MUCH to my shock and surprise, I've fallen in love with "Flowerbomb" after receiving a sample of this fragrance within my last shipment from Sephora. In a way, this fragrance kinda/sorta reminds me of Dior's "Miss Dior Cherie"...but sweeter, and with less of a strawberry note. I think it's the fact that they both have jasmine and patchouli in them. Flowerbomb really does strike me as a bit sweeter though, which surprises me. I can't detect the rose at all either, which I personally think is great (I'll be honest: every time I smell rose in a fragrance, I immediately think the scent will just make me smell like an old woman. Bleck). Anyway... my main point? BUY THIS SCENT. It doesn't matter if you hate florals or love them. This fragrance is floral enough for those that like floral scents, and with a sweet twist that keeps the fragrance flirtatious and feminine; alternatively, those of us that typically go for very gourmand or oriental fragrances will adore this fragrance because it IS sweet enough to balance out the floral notes, and it has that patchouli and jasmine edge that makes it just oriental enough in style. Neither facet of this fragrance is overpowering though, and the combination is just... divine. :)
Bree B.
Purchased at: ULTA
This perfume is not only packaged in one of the most beautiful perfume bottles I have ever seen, but the scent is so elegant and truly makes you feel so boujee. Partially because the perfume is extremely expensive but also because it makes you smell expensive. I love it for fancy events especially. I’ve never worn it and not had a comment on how I smelled good. If you have been contemplating buying this- just splurge and do it.
Holland N.
Madison, MS
the most delicious balance of floral and warmth. i usually don't like floral perfumes, but I am in love with this! I used some of my friends and instantly fell in love with it. It lasts a long time on me, and I get a lot of compliments on it. I hate that its so expensive, but they have different sizes. I have one of the smaller ones because the normal size one was just too pricey for me. Its worth every penny!!
Karimah P.
Rosedale, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
At first i was not a fan of this perfume. However, I realized (for me) it smells way better once sprayed on my body than it does in the bottle. I rarely finish an entire EDP because I usually get bored and buy a different scent. However I used this entire fragrance and it has become one of my favorites ! It is a very light floral smell which I love. I highly recommend this product.
Heather👑 H.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Dillard's
This fragrance is beyond intoxicating. Very deep and musky, but with a bit of sweetness. The shelf life is very good and doesn’t go bad too quickly, so you have a better chance of using the entire bottle. You get a fair amount for the price and would definitely recommend it for those who want a bit of edge. And the bottle is gorgeous!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#3 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
My signature scent is Louis Vuitton and at $250 a pop it's not the kind of fragrance you want to keep reappling every hour as you get in and out of the water. But I do love a good luxury Parfum. I will never be caught dead in anything that smells like alcohol after a few minutes. To avoid this I stay away from anything like toilet water, body spray, even scented lotion. I normally opt for solids over sprays when available. So toss VIKTOR & ROLF
Flowerbomb into your cosmetics bag and smell as luxe as you look.
Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli

About:
An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you’ll leave a trail of allure wherever you go.

For Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf dreamed up a theatrical bottle, elegantly faceted like a pink diamond. The hardness of diamond and the strength of the fragrance within to turn any negative into a positive—combined with the femininity of pink—was their inspiration.
Alana A.
LONG ISLAND CITY
I wore this scent for about three whole years. It's a very sweet and gourmand type scent that is youthful but also appropriate for a more mature women who is youthful at heart. It is on the pricier side but a little goes an extremely long way. The scent fades throughout the day to a lovely subtle and sweet fragrance.
Lauren S.
Nashville
This is the ultimate floral perfume, yet it's not easy to identify which floral scents are actually in it. It's also not a light scent, it's a heavier, warmer, very sweet scent, so you must like a sugary floral in order to purchase this. But the longevity is undeniably long lasting, so it gets points for that.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora