BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though4 Answers
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
First of all, I am NOT a floral fragrance kind of girl. I usually detest floral scents, actually, and especially those that contain rose notes. But, MUCH to my shock and surprise, I've fallen in love with "Flowerbomb" after receiving a sample of this fragrance within my last shipment from Sephora. In a way, this fragrance kinda/sorta reminds me of Dior's "Miss Dior Cherie"...but sweeter, and with less of a strawberry note. I think it's the fact that they both have jasmine and patchouli in them. Flowerbomb really does strike me as a bit sweeter though, which surprises me. I can't detect the rose at all either, which I personally think is great (I'll be honest: every time I smell rose in a fragrance, I immediately think the scent will just make me smell like an old woman. Bleck). Anyway... my main point? BUY THIS SCENT. It doesn't matter if you hate florals or love them. This fragrance is floral enough for those that like floral scents, and with a sweet twist that keeps the fragrance flirtatious and feminine; alternatively, those of us that typically go for very gourmand or oriental fragrances will adore this fragrance because it IS sweet enough to balance out the floral notes, and it has that patchouli and jasmine edge that makes it just oriental enough in style. Neither facet of this fragrance is overpowering though, and the combination is just... divine. :)
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#3 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
My signature scent is Louis Vuitton and at $250 a pop it's not the kind of fragrance you want to keep reappling every hour as you get in and out of the water. But I do love a good luxury Parfum. I will never be caught dead in anything that smells like alcohol after a few minutes. To avoid this I stay away from anything like toilet water, body spray, even scented lotion. I normally opt for solids over sprays when available. So toss VIKTOR & ROLF
Flowerbomb into your cosmetics bag and smell as luxe as you look.
Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli

About:
An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you’ll leave a trail of allure wherever you go.

For Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf dreamed up a theatrical bottle, elegantly faceted like a pink diamond. The hardness of diamond and the strength of the fragrance within to turn any negative into a positive—combined with the femininity of pink—was their inspiration.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
1,277 reviews
FLOWERBOMB by Viktor & Rolf Eau de Parfum Spray for Women - A floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that makes everything more positive. Full-bodied and opulent, Viktor & Rolf's Eau de Parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture. A millefleurs around the freesia, Centifolia rose, osmanthus and Sambac jasmine, supported by a background of patchouli. When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factors such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
If you could give a perfume more than five stars, I would. I did not expect to like this perfume and I'm obsessed with it! I received a sample in a Sephora box that I ordered and was really excited to give it a try. I am now trying to make the sample last as long as I can. This scent will definitely turn heads and get compliments. It's long lasting and the floral scents of this perfume JUST WORK. The only downside is I can't afford the bottle, I just can't. But I will forever save until I can. #iloveyouflowerbomb
Kristen M.
This is my all time favorite perfume! You can tell by my collection that I really love this. I’ve gone through multiple bottles of this and will definitely be repurchasing in the future. I usually spray it once on my chest area then once on my wrists and it lasts all day on me. This smells absolutely amazing and was worth every dollar.
Michelle V.
I received this perfume as a gift from my boyfriend. He told me he picked it up at Sephora, but didn't tell me what it costs. I'm guessing it was expensive because it definitely smells expensive LoL. The packaging and bottle is absoltely gorgeous, and I LOVE the sweet pink color of the perfume itself. The atomizer provides a nice even spritz and the scent is pretty strong. I find that two sprays is plllenttty for a scent that will last you all night. The scent itself, like I said, is pretty strong. Its sweet and floral. I get compliments on it ALL the time!! Sephora does offer samples if you are interested in this perfume!! Try it out!
Sara N.
Rock Island, IL
I love this scent! I have worn this for years and always receive compliments when I wear it. I do not like overly floral scents so the description on this (An explosion of flowers) would have kept me away if I had not been able to smell it. It is warm and spicy and a goto choice especially in the fall and winter. It is on the pricey side but you only need a small amount and the scent has great staying power! Also Spicebomb for men is AHHHHMMMAAAZIMG! Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Samantha M.
I love this perfume so much, I’m up to my 4th bottle and it’s still my everyday scent to go for perfume. It’s really nice and you only need one or two sprays because a little goes a long way. I do like the fact that you get a lot of uses out of it because you only need to spray a little bit of it. The perfume bottle itself is very nice and I love it. The scent itself is a sweet floral type of scent and it’s not too much of a floral scent where all you smell is flowers, it has like a little bit of a sweet musky scent which is really nice and those scents I feel like go really nicely together.❤️
Meagan R.
This is my absolute favorite perfume! I am definitely a floral girl all the way. My ideal way to smell is literally like a garden full of flowers and this perfume smells just like that. It stays for a good few hours before becoming very faint on my skin but it still smells fantastic. Some perfumes scent changes as it wears on your skin but this one does not stray far from how it smells when you first spray it. This scent is a must have for spring/summer and if you love floral scents like I do, I suggest you give it a try in the store at least.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
I won a set via Influenster from Viktor & Rolf a while ago after participating in a virtual vox! It was full size body cream, roll on, and perfume.

Because these things are a bit more than I can generally afford, I use the products for special moments. This perfume smells SO good! It is a sweet floral scent, super feminine. It is heavenly and luxurious. I feel like I leave a trail of flowers wherever I walk with this stuff.

One day when I do run out, I plan on having saved up enough to splurge on a Flowerbomb product! It is such a special scent to me.
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora