BY VIKTOR & ROLF #7 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...6 Answers
  • Does it cost alot though3 Answers
Aaliyah M.
Long Beach, CA
First of all, I am NOT a floral fragrance kind of girl. I usually detest floral scents, actually, and especially those that contain rose notes. But, MUCH to my shock and surprise, I've fallen in love with "Flowerbomb" after receiving a sample of this fragrance within my last shipment from Sephora. In a way, this fragrance kinda/sorta reminds me of Dior's "Miss Dior Cherie"...but sweeter, and with less of a strawberry note. I think it's the fact that they both have jasmine and patchouli in them. Flowerbomb really does strike me as a bit sweeter though, which surprises me. I can't detect the rose at all either, which I personally think is great (I'll be honest: every time I smell rose in a fragrance, I immediately think the scent will just make me smell like an old woman. Bleck). Anyway... my main point? BUY THIS SCENT. It doesn't matter if you hate florals or love them. This fragrance is floral enough for those that like floral scents, and with a sweet twist that keeps the fragrance flirtatious and feminine; alternatively, those of us that typically go for very gourmand or oriental fragrances will adore this fragrance because it IS sweet enough to balance out the floral notes, and it has that patchouli and jasmine edge that makes it just oriental enough in style. Neither facet of this fragrance is overpowering though, and the combination is just... divine. :)
Sajra S.
Utica, NY
I always thought that this scent was over-hyped, and in a way it sort of is considering the price point. There are a lot of scents on the market that can be compared to this one, so you're definitely paying for the quality of ingredients (very high) and packaging (beautifully cut glass bottle)...all in all I really like this. It is actually a perfume I crave for pure sweetness but in a non-gourmand way. I do agree with the fragrance's olfactory category- this is indeed an oriental floral. You can smell the floral notes. I can smell sweet orchid, jasmine and sweet rose. They are just so well blended together with the tea and bergamot that you get this unbelievably fresh-sweet accord and you have a trail of patchouli that has been watered down a whole lot underpinning the fragrance. This patchouli is soft and sweet rather than robust as in Chanel's Chance or Coco Mademoiselle. This scent is soft and sweet, and has a chiffon like quality to it. As I spray it on I imagine an aura of pink cloud smoke wafting about me. Nice choice on the packaging colors as well; it reminds of classical ballerina colors- the light pink and black accents. Very chic looking.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#3 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
My signature scent is Louis Vuitton and at $250 a pop it's not the kind of fragrance you want to keep reappling every hour as you get in and out of the water. But I do love a good luxury Parfum. I will never be caught dead in anything that smells like alcohol after a few minutes. To avoid this I stay away from anything like toilet water, body spray, even scented lotion. I normally opt for solids over sprays when available. So toss VIKTOR & ROLF
Flowerbomb into your cosmetics bag and smell as luxe as you look.
Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli

About:
An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you’ll leave a trail of allure wherever you go.

For Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf dreamed up a theatrical bottle, elegantly faceted like a pink diamond. The hardness of diamond and the strength of the fragrance within to turn any negative into a positive—combined with the femininity of pink—was their inspiration.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
FLOWERBOMB by Viktor & Rolf Eau de Parfum Spray for Women - A floral explosion, a profusion of flowers that makes everything more positive. Full-bodied and opulent, Viktor & Rolf's Eau de Parfum explodes in a bouquet of sensations with its addictive floral notes which leave their trail, like a whirlwind that is distinctly couture. A millefleurs around the freesia, Centifolia rose, osmanthus and Sambac jasmine, supported by a background of patchouli. When applying any fragrance please consider that there are several factors which can affect the natural smell of your skin and, in turn, the way a scent smells on you. For instance, your mood, stress level, age, body chemistry, diet, and current medications may all alter the scents you wear. Similarly, factors such as dry or oily skin can even affect the amount of time a fragrance will last after being applied.
Suki I.
New York
I didn't think I could possibly like such an over-hyped, expensive perfume.  I was wrong.  This scent is so complex, so feminine, so sophisticated.  I think the name is perfect...  When you first spray it it's like this floral bomb explodes on you and you get a hit of all of the notes at once...  floral, fresh, sweet, but anchored well with the patchouli that is so present yet so subtle...  As you wear it throughout the day, unlike other perfumes where it evolves from note to note, flowerbomb maintains its characteristics and you catch whiffs of the overall beautifully balanced scent throughout the day.  It has such a distinct characteristic and yet it suits so many different people.  It's magical.  It's definitely worth a try.
emily h.
Queens, New York
I'm sorry but I think Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum is overrated. I remember being excited to try it just because of the name. Loving floral perfumes, I ordered a small size before I even tried it, which I rarely do, just because I love floral and the reviews and word of mouth were just that good. I was disappointed. I didn't care for the scent-it didn't prove it's name and didn't even smell pleasant. However, in good faith, I used the whole bottle. I even wondered if I had purchased a bad bottle so I got a small sample from Sephora and had the same results. Some time later I was in a duty free shop and spotted Flowerbomb and rushed over to test it. Same thing. I know a lot of people disagree but I'm glad you found something you like. To each their own.
Chanon C.
White Lake, MI
If you could give a perfume more than five stars, I would. I did not expect to like this perfume and I'm obsessed with it! I received a sample in a Sephora box that I ordered and was really excited to give it a try. I am now trying to make the sample last as long as I can. This scent will definitely turn heads and get compliments. It's long lasting and the floral scents of this perfume JUST WORK. The only downside is I can't afford the bottle, I just can't. But I will forever save until I can. #iloveyouflowerbomb
Kristen M.
This is my all time favorite perfume! You can tell by my collection that I really love this. I’ve gone through multiple bottles of this and will definitely be repurchasing in the future. I usually spray it once on my chest area then once on my wrists and it lasts all day on me. This smells absolutely amazing and was worth every dollar.
Samantha M.
I love this perfume so much, I’m up to my 4th bottle and it’s still my everyday scent to go for perfume. It’s really nice and you only need one or two sprays because a little goes a long way. I do like the fact that you get a lot of uses out of it because you only need to spray a little bit of it. The perfume bottle itself is very nice and I love it. The scent itself is a sweet floral type of scent and it’s not too much of a floral scent where all you smell is flowers, it has like a little bit of a sweet musky scent which is really nice and those scents I feel like go really nicely together.❤️
Marcy M.
CHANDLER, AZ
So I took my oldest to Sephora and she was telling me how all the IG and YouTube gurus loved this...first time I smelled it I was like no, it’s old lady and too flowery, but I tried a teeny spritz and OMG it smelled amazing! Maybe I just needed to get it to react to my own skin chemistry to really experience it! You definitely need the SMALLEST amount, it’s strong and lasts forever! At least go in and sample it you won’t be sorry! Except now you have to drop a $$$ to enjoy it! Only downside is the price but for good perfume you get what you pay for!Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?