BY VIKTOR & ROLF #4 in Perfume for Her

• Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Eau De Parfum What is the scent...8 Answers
  • Do you think its worth the expensive price?168 Answers
Candace W.
Wichita
This fragrance makes me feel so happy and takes away my anxiety, especially when i travel. I literally feel the weight of the world lift off my shoulders when i spray this on . It's pricey as hail but worth every drop to penny. Ive probably purchased over a dozen bottles since discovering it! There's a roller ball version in my purse AT ALL TIMES, it's my most heave, can't leave home without it, heaven in a bottle! I am pretty sure this is what heaven feels lke , at least i hope so
Aaliyah M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
First of all, I am NOT a floral fragrance kind of girl. I usually detest floral scents, actually, and especially those that contain rose notes. But, MUCH to my shock and surprise, I've fallen in love with "Flowerbomb" after receiving a sample of this fragrance within my last shipment from Sephora. In a way, this fragrance kinda/sorta reminds me of Dior's "Miss Dior Cherie"...but sweeter, and with less of a strawberry note. I think it's the fact that they both have jasmine and patchouli in them. Flowerbomb really does strike me as a bit sweeter though, which surprises me. I can't detect the rose at all either, which I personally think is great (I'll be honest: every time I smell rose in a fragrance, I immediately think the scent will just make me smell like an old woman. Bleck). Anyway... my main point? BUY THIS SCENT. It doesn't matter if you hate florals or love them. This fragrance is floral enough for those that like floral scents, and with a sweet twist that keeps the fragrance flirtatious and feminine; alternatively, those of us that typically go for very gourmand or oriental fragrances will adore this fragrance because it IS sweet enough to balance out the floral notes, and it has that patchouli and jasmine edge that makes it just oriental enough in style. Neither facet of this fragrance is overpowering though, and the combination is just... divine. :)
Holland N.
Madison, MS
the most delicious balance of floral and warmth. i usually don't like floral perfumes, but I am in love with this! I used some of my friends and instantly fell in love with it. It lasts a long time on me, and I get a lot of compliments on it. I hate that its so expensive, but they have different sizes. I have one of the smaller ones because the normal size one was just too pricey for me. Its worth every penny!!
Karimah P.
Rosedale, MD
Purchased at: Sephora
At first i was not a fan of this perfume. However, I realized (for me) it smells way better once sprayed on my body than it does in the bottle. I rarely finish an entire EDP because I usually get bored and buy a different scent. However I used this entire fragrance and it has become one of my favorites ! It is a very light floral smell which I love. I highly recommend this product.
Arleen B.
WEST NEW YORK, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I'm will start by saying I'm a girl who has always hated floral scents, I've always been mmk ore into vanilla or fruity smells but this gem right here is amazing. This has got to by one of the best smelling perfumes ever in my opinion and it sucks it's so expensive because I just want to buy it over and over but I'll only use it for a night out or something fancy.
Miruna R.
Rochester, NY
This perfume smells amazing! If you’re into sweet and spicy scents, this is definitely for you. I’ve gotten compliments on this perfume every time I’ve worn it, and it lasts all day on me no matter how sweaty I get at the gym! It’s very pricey but if you can use a 20% off sale or use your Ulta points to get money off, this is so worth it!
Heather👑 H.
Lancaster, CA
Purchased at: Dillard's
This fragrance is beyond intoxicating. Very deep and musky, but with a bit of sweetness. The shelf life is very good and doesn’t go bad too quickly, so you have a better chance of using the entire bottle. You get a fair amount for the price and would definitely recommend it for those who want a bit of edge. And the bottle is gorgeous!
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
#3 on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty essentials list.
My signature scent is Louis Vuitton and at $250 a pop it's not the kind of fragrance you want to keep reappling every hour as you get in and out of the water. But I do love a good luxury Parfum. I will never be caught dead in anything that smells like alcohol after a few minutes. To avoid this I stay away from anything like toilet water, body spray, even scented lotion. I normally opt for solids over sprays when available. So toss VIKTOR & ROLF
Flowerbomb into your cosmetics bag and smell as luxe as you look.
Fragrance Family:
Warm & Spicy

Scent Type:
Warm & Sweet Gourmands

Key Notes:
Jasmine, Orange Blossom, Patchouli

About:
An explosion of flowers, Flowerbomb opens with subtle traces of bergamot and mandarin, leading to a heart of an exquisite floral explosion, comprised of sambac jasmine, freesia, centifolia rose, and osmanthus. Deep amber, woody, and patchouli notes combine with warm vanilla and praline notes to complete a truly addictive fragrance. Wear it for a night out on the town with the girls, a romantic dinner, a spontaneous adventure with no definite destination. Flowerbomb ensures you’ll leave a trail of allure wherever you go.

For Flowerbomb, Viktor & Rolf dreamed up a theatrical bottle, elegantly faceted like a pink diamond. The hardness of diamond and the strength of the fragrance within to turn any negative into a positive—combined with the femininity of pink—was their inspiration.
Rita M.
Staten Island , NY
I LOVEEEE this perfume!! It's so feminine and floral, I got the small size of it and I get enough of it so I went and got the 100ml bottle! It is really expensive but worth every penny I must say. I use it on special occasions and I always get asked what perfume I have on, I'm actually almost out with mine already 🙈😍
Max K.
washington, dc
I got this as a sample in a Sephora order and tried it out. It has a nice, rich floral scent without being too over powerful which I liked. That being said, it is a little overpowering for everyday and is extremely overpriced in my opinion (although I know it's paying for the brand, not the scent itself).
Blanca C.
Do you think its worth the expensive price?
Kayla O.
Cabot, AR
How much is it? And where can I find it?
christie p.
Is this too strong for summer?
Kiera M.
Philadelphia, PA
The bottle looks gorgeous..... but I wonder how it smells.
christie p.
Does the fragrance last longer in the spray form than the rollerball?

Sephora