Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Crystal Limited Edition Eau de Parfum uploaded by Yary M.Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Crystal Limited Edition Eau de Parfum uploaded by Lorraine M.

BY VIKTOR & ROLF

This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral.

Christina G.
Woodbury, MN
I Love Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb, but never had the chance to get the Crystal Limited Edition Eau de Parfum *insert sad face* The bottle is just beautiful, and I hope that eventually Viktor & Rolf create a bottle with an atomizer, maybe for the holidays or something. I keep crossing my fingers that they will :)
Courtney c.
Lexington, VA
This smells so good and the packaging is really high quality and cute this sent last a pretty long time and I'm always getting compliments and questions about what I'm wearing when I wear this but it's not to over powering
Maggie L.
If you want a long lasting perfume this is the one! This I can spray on myself in the morning and I can still smell it at night when I'm going to bed! I bought mine at Sephora, the price is a little high.
Breanna A.
OMG BEST SMELLING PERFUME EVER SMELLS AMAZING I GOT MINE FROM MACYS AND IT WAS WORTH IT , It always lasted when i went out ,the scent is like a flower smelling cant point it out but i put my word to it , i recomend this to anybody
Lauren B.
Fremont, CA
Smells great! One of my favorites out of my whole perfume collection. I live this brand as a whole! I bought mine online. This perfume is long lasting, especially when you use Vaseline under it. Love this!
Vanessa D.
S Sioux City, NE
So I was first introduced to this product when I used to model and the clothing I had was perfumed with this. This smell is so lovely I could shower in it. It does smell like flowers and it's sweet also.
Audrey S.
Mount Clemens, MI
This smells so good! My holy grail perfume! I need a new bottle asap! Its a sweet beautiful scent! Its a good buy! Its worth every penny! I love the packaging too very cute! Its a very girly perfume!
Ashleigh M.
Columbia, SC
This perfume is amazing - not only does it smell fresh and floral, but it actually changes smell as you wear it depending on what kind of oils you have in your skin. Very cool!
Lucy H.
Cutchogue, NY
This is a very high looking perfume with a vey strong smell so if that's what your looking for go for it and I highly recommend it, the scent is very strong but also makes you seem more flattering to others
Ana O.
I love love this perfume the smell is amazing and you don't have to wear a lot for it to smell. Their packaging is always really cute but I live this one. I would recommend this perfume to everyone. So worth the price.
SNI R.
Tampa, FL
Is this available in Sephora?
Ivana G.
Kavadarci
Does it stays for a long?
Nathalia M.
Does it have a sweet smell?
Seanie J.
Kingsbury , ['', '', 'London']
Does the scent last long ?
Sadie B.