BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb steals the spotlight wrapped up in a couture bow from one of the most iconic moments from the Viktor & Rolf line the original Flowerbomb launch. This floral explosion releases a profusion of flowers that has the power to make everything seem more positive. Magically evocative notes immediately awaken your deepest senses, giving you the impression of living life in your own secret garden, away from reality. Sambac jasmine, centifolia rose, cattleya orchid, and ballerina freesia bloom on a base of patchouli. Notes: Sambac Jasmine, Centifolia Rose, Cattleya Orchid, Ballerina Freesia, Patchouli. Style: Oriental. Gourmand. Floral. see more...

Willa L.
Monroe Twp, NJ
I actually received this exact bottle of Viktor and Rolf flowerbomb for my birthday last year. To be honest with you, I wasn't that thrilled with the design of the bottle. Of course the actual formula was the same and therefore the perfume was just as wonderful as ever. It was just that the ribbons got in the way of the distribution of the perfume and I had to take them off in order to to use the perfume correctly. Also, because the bottle was opaque in color, you could not see inside and tell how much product was still left in the perfume bottle. (which you can do in the original FlowerBomb bottle) For these reasons, I don't think it is necessary to pay more for the limited edition bottle.
Jessica M.
Columbus, OH
This fragrance is absolutely delicious! I feel in love with it the moment I smelled it at my local Sephora. It is a gourmand/floral scent,not unlike the Vera Wang Princess fragrance but definitely different. It almost has a candy sweet smell to it,so if that's your thing then you will love this! It also has some floral notes,like Jasmine, rose, and orchid,with a touch of patchouli. It leans towards an Oriental floral scent as well. I think most people would like it.
Emma Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
I find the entire flower bomb range to be quite nice smelling. However, it's a little too sweet for my taste. It is a great perfume, but some how doesn't go well for me. I was once told by a sales person in a parfumerie that everyone has their own scent, therefore all perfumes smell a little different on different people. Perhaps my scent just doesn't go well with flower bomb. But it is still a great perfume.
Marie G.
Chandler, AZ
This is my go to fragrance. It smells divine and has a very distinctive scent and it is without fail that I receive atleast 10 compliments a day when I wear it. It smells ultra fancy without the price tag. The bottle is gorgeous and I love looking at it on my vanity. I would recommend it.
Patricia W.
I like this fragrance, stays all day, not too strong, it has a pretty smell. Compared to others I have tried, for the money, this one is better. The scent is like walking through a huge bouquet of flowers. Guess that is how they came up with the name.
Dani S.
Riverton, UT
I love the entire Flowerbomb line. It is so intriguing and I always get compliments. I bought it at Macy's. I wish it weren't so expensive. I only wear it on very special occasions because of this. The smell seems to work with most people and is a hit, signature fragrance.
Brittany B.
This fragrance smells divine! The bottle is beautiful and it lasts on me all day long! I also use the purple one too and alternate! I think this is great for every day or a night out! Probably one of my favorite perfumes!
Tanya L.
COLUMBUS, OH
I have been using this fragrance for over 8 years. I received a sample at the fragrance counter at Nordstrom and fell in love instantly. I like to layer my fragrances so I use the Eau de Parfum and the lotion at my pressure points. I hate to run out of this fragrance and buy it frequently.
Patricia T.
Miami, Florida
I find the entire flower bomb range to be quite nice smelling.AMAZING fragrance. I love the general style that V and R promote, their clothes and choice of makeup. The perfume comes in a lovely package, This is my go to fragrance. It smells divine and has a very distinctive scent and it is without fail that I receive atleast 10 compliments a day when I wear it. It smells ultra fancy without the price tag.
Michelle P.
Woodstock, GA
I received a small sample size of it when purchasing something else and feel in love. My husband is very fragrant sensitive but loves the way this one smells. No headaches just sweet soft smells of goodness