BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf, Fragrance has notes of bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli. see more...

Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
This is my all time favourite scent. I love the feminine floral smell, without being too sweet. It is considered unisex, which explains why my boyfriend loves it so much on me. Since it is designed to be liked universally. On top of that, the packaging is so nice.
Shauna-kai M.
I absolutely love this perfume, it's one of the best on the market. Very much long lasting, just superb, all in a small bottle, couldn't ask for more. Victor & Rolf, sheer genius. It was floral i believe, no it's perfect no improvements necessary.
Lori L.
Mazatlán
Ive been using this one for a very long time. Everyone says I smell different from everyone else. I usually buy it at Nordstrom. I want to try their Bon Bon but I don't think I will buy it again and again like this one.
Kelsey S.
Calgary, AB
I LOVE this scent. Its very girly but also has a slight mature smell to it. It is pricey but, in my opinion, worth it. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.
Beth M.
My absolute favourite scent. I always go through this stuff so quickly. It's pricy but definitely worth it. People always comment on it when I wear it
Victoria M.
Cork Ireland
Favourite scent ever ! Smells absolutely amazing I use this everyday , little expensive but makes up for it with gorgeous packaging l and smell
Delaney C.
Langley, BC
Great scent, long wearing, I love it! I've had a bottle of it for a year now and I'm still using it, a little goes a long way!
Emma ♎.
Stockholm
This is my favorite perfume I own right now! It looks cute and smells really good! I have nothing bad to say about this one!
Carmen S.
I knew this fragance while i was working, and I loved it when I smell it. The fragance is very soft, fresh and floral.
elle b.
smells amazing, lasts well but not too heavy and overpowering. bottle looks lovely on a dressing table.