BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf, Fragrance has notes of bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli. see more...

Christina R.
Tamarac, FL
This is my favorite scent ever! I like a little bit stronger perfumes so I just love this perfume!!!
Sarah J.
This is my go-to scent! It lasts all night and is so pretty! A "heavy" scent with a light finish.
Katrina B.
I really love the way this fragrance smells. I always get compliments on it and it lasts all day.
Hannah A.
Chandler, AZ
This stuff is my go to perfume! It smells so amazing and I feel like it has long staying power
Sherie S.
Fullerton, CA
I love this perfume! It's my all time fave. Smells so good, I'm always getting complimented.
Mimi S.
Rialto, CA
Love the smell of this perfume last all day love love love it..would recommend very great
Kelsey T.
Jensen Beach, FL
This is my favorite fragrance of all time. It smells great and lasts a very long time.
Mira H.
I have used this perfume for years. Such a beautiful fragrance on all skin types!
Natalie N.
London
My all time favourite scent!! It’s the perfect sweet but also sexy strong smell, perfect mix! The bottle is adorable and they even sell the perfume roller sticks which are great for travelling! It is more on the expensive side but totally worth it! One spritz is just enough!
Cee C.
Bailieboro, ON
This is my all time favourite scent. I love the feminine floral smell, without being too sweet. It is considered unisex, which explains why my boyfriend loves it so much on me. Since it is designed to be liked universally. On top of that, the packaging is so nice.