BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf, Fragrance has notes of bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli. see more...

Astriid G.

excellent perfume, the mixture is smooth aroma pleasant stay in love when applying this perfume and cost due to use it only on special occasions and also for its size
Meckya J.
This scent is so lovely! It has a feminine scent and lasts on me the whole day! It's not too overpowering, and I get many compliments on it whenever I wear it.
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
My favorite perfume hands down! I wear flowerbomb every single day! It's pricey because it smells so amazing! The sent is flowery with hints of cinnamon! LOVE!
Joanna T.
Clifton, NJ
One of my favorites! Sensual and romantic smell. The fragrance is a little pricy but well worth it. Have a roll on in my bag to reapply later in the day.
Classic L.
Pharr, TX
My absolute favorite and signature scent. Every time I wear it I'll either get complimented or will get asked what perfume I'm wearing. Love it.
Cassandra O.
Dix Hills, NY
LOVE LOVE this scent! Kind of pricey but it lasts a long time (or at least I try to make it last a long time by not wearing it too much :) ).
Sherrie M.
Baltimore , Maryland
Fantastic perfume. Lasts all day. A little goes a long way. The scent is very soft, not to floral. A hint of vanilla. Bought from Macy's
Amber Y.
Rocky Hill, CT
The most amazing scent on the face of this earth lol. My boyfriend is addicted to it. He says the smell turns him on. Less work for me👍🏼
Paloma R.
Encino, CA
Absolutely love this scent. Its very soft. In between flowery and sweet. It's pretty expensive but it's good quality and long lasting
AprilnChris E.
Spring, TX
Best perfume out there!Its my everyday and I love it so much!You would be crazy not to try this!It last forever and smells heavenly!