BY VIKTOR & ROLF

Flowerbomb Perfume by Viktor Rolf, Fragrance has notes of bergamot, tea, jasmine, freesia, orchid, centiflora rose and patchouli. see more...

Vanessa N.
Burbank, CA
Flowerbomb is honestly one of the best fragrances anyone could have EVER come up with. It lasts forever, the spray is very generous and it just smells so freaking amazing!!
Holly D.
St Louis Park, MN
Love flowerbomb, it's girly but not over the top and the scent actually stays on the entire day. Bought mine at Macy's and it lasted a long time (I wear everyday)
Amanda A.
I have been using this perfume since it came out a few years back. I have attempted to use other brands to change it up a bit but NOTHING compares! Once you use flower bomb I promise you will never go back :)
Zaivette S.
It was given as a gift many years ago and I haven't stopped being it since then. It lasts all day and I always get asked what I'm wearing. I typically get it at places like Nordstrom, Macy's or JCPenney.
Maria G.
Riverside, CA
I don't even know where to begin! I bought myself this perfume 2 years ago for Christmas and it instantly became my favorite! My fiancé and I both love it!! I always get complimented when I wear it
Maria S.
My favorite scent. Everyone should have this in their possessions. The packaging is incredible and people can smell you from 10 feet away. The smell lasts all day.
Zainab M.
San Jose, CA
One of the best. Flower and strong note. Perfect for morning and evening. Of course the lasting will depend on your body temperature and the places where you apply at. I use it on summer and winter.
Kaitlin W.
San Mateo, CA
My favorite fall/winter scent! It's not one of those perfumes that only last a few hours, this actually stays on for most of my day where I don't have to re-spray. Definitely worth every penny.
Brittany M.
Riverview, FL
Flower Bomb has one of the softest, sweetest fragrances I've ever owned. It is light enough for everyday wear. However, it is also bold enough to make a sophisticated statement.
May W.
I love this perfume !!!!!!!! Even though it's very expensive for a perfume, it's so worth it. It lasts all day and smells devine. Would definitely recommend it to anyone.